°I need you° Skate

For the lil mama natesqueen
i hope you like..

Jodie's POV

Ughh... I'm so stressed, I hate finals they take all my energy out, and I'm having such a bad day I got a 57 on the science exam and now I can't go to Cali to see my boyfriend Nate Maloney and I was gonna surprise him in the meet and greet and now everything is just ruined. I feel so sad I haven't stopped crying, I haven't seen him in over a year and I just wanna feel his lips on mine again. Since I need him I texted him

J: Babee

N: yes lil mama

J: I miss you so much, i hate you have to be so far away i just really need you..

N:Lil mama i miss you too and way more. I need you too its driving me insane that you are so far. But cheer up only 5 days to go, I love you💗

J: I love you too nate💘

Nate's POV

I need her, just her with me in my arms and I miss her so god damn much. It's crazy how much that girl made me fall in love with her so much, but she doesn't know something; I'm coming home today. Her brother told me she jas been so stressed with finals, so right now I'm heading to the airport to go back home, To Her.

~skip the ride to the airport and the airport process~

I'm here finally, I hurry to get my stuff and drive home. I get home and I see through the window and she's upset and I can notice how stressed she is. I walk fast to the door and knock.

Jodie's POV

I heard a knock on the door and rolled my eyes, I got up and walked to the door and when I oped it tears started falling "Lil mama I'm home" he said and smiled. I couldn't even get words out so I just jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around his torso and my hand on his neck and I just crashed my lips to his and it was such a passionate kiss then I pulled away "y-your back, I love you so much Nate your my everything" I said and crying happy tears "I love you too more than you'll ever imagine and you are my whole wide world" he said and kissed me once more.