°i lost her° Johnson

Your POV

You were with your boyfriend Jack happy as you'll ever be.. He made you feel like a queen, he made you insecurities go away, your sadness, your fears, the feeling of cutting... He was always there in good or bad he never left your side "you know i love you so much right" he says and intertwined your finger together "yes i know but i love y-" i was cut off by all the gun shots "Y/n run!" you and jack keep your heads down and you run with him towards the car when you hear another gun shot and you suddenly stop running "J-jack" you say weakly and he looks back "No NO!" you collapse onto the ground but he catches you before you hit the ground "No! Your not leaving me!" he says with tears in his eyes "Jack im scared" you say weakly "i know but it's going to be okay help is coming" he says trying to stop the bleeding "j-jack i-i l-love you" you say and start to close you eyes "NO! Y/n stay with me... You can't go you can't leave me" he pulls out the ring out "i was going to ask you to marry me" he says crying "that's all i ever wanted" you smile and start to cough blood "i know your going to be okay i know you will Y/n will you marry me?" he say "yes" you weakly say and you close your eyes and let go..

"Y/n? Baby? NO NO WAKE UP" he shakes you and kisses you trying to wake you up "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! Not like this" he say crying he's heart out "i love you Y/n" he said and held onto you as tight as he could and when the ambulance got there it was too late...

Narrator's POV

He cried and cried that's all he did and he made a neckles with the rings haging, he was broken.. He lost the best thing that ever happend to him... He never loved anyone else as much as he loved her..