°Good Girl° skate

Skates Pov

Ugh i hate Y/n the teachers pet, the Good girl. it's so fucking annoying but im failing 2 subject and she has to tutor me, Kill.me.now. But if i don't graduate my parents will kill me. Right now im on my way to her house "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I saw her house its huge i can imagine how many parties I could throw there if i convince her... If you know what i mean.

I walk to the door and knock. She opens it and Holy Jesus Christ she looked fucking hot, i never knew her boobs were so big, my thoughts were interrupted when she snaps her fingerin my face "are you gonna stand there or come in" she said moving out of the way and i walk in "your house is so big" i say looking around when my eyes caught her ass this girl has a fucking smoking hot body and she hides it? Damn i would definitely love to cut that cake.

Your Pov

I feel his eyes on me and i bite my lip "are you high or something you keep dozing off" i say shaking my head "im not high but tomorrow i will there's a huge party at jakes house" he says and i scoff "reason why your horribly failing" i chuckle "Bitch" he says and i roll my eyes

~the next day its 10pm~

Im so bored geeeeez, I check downstairs and my parents aren't home.. maybe i should go to the party and not be the "Good girl" people say i am. Just because im good at school doesn't mean im a good girl, its just my parents are very strickt so i have to do what they say or ill be fucked. I take a shower and wash my hair and shave. I walk out and i curl my hair and i put on a lacy black underwear and a matching bra and a tight black dress that fits my curves well and i put on red pumps and my contacts and other necessary things and i look at myself in the mirror "holy crap i look hot" i say and giggle. I walk out and i grab my brothers keys to his beautiful black mustang and ride to the party.

~skips the ride to the party~

I get to the party and jocks start to look at the car In awe and i get out and i walk go the party and i hear the whispering and i roll my eyes and i walk in. People look at me and i just chuckle and go to the dance floor and start to dance along with everyone and i feel someone start to grind on me but i don't bother looking so I just went with it.

Skate's Pov

Holy fucking shit Y/n looks like a fucking goddess and i see her grinding on a guy.. i have to admit i got super jealous. I go over them and i glare at the guy and hurries away, I grab her hips and pull her to me and she Turns around and faces me and smirks. She moves her hips at the beat of the music and takes a hit of the blunt I had "Damn look at the good girl" i say and she groans "im just a good girl that hasn't been caught daddy" she says and damn i think im in love.