°STOP° Sammy

Your POV

I hate him i really freaking hate him. He doesn't fucking get it! Can't he see he's hurting me? Am i really that fucking invisible to him? Ive been trying to get his god damn attetion all day!! Can't you hear me screaming?! Ive been giving him hints and look why can't he just notice how broken i am? PLEASE JUST HEAR ME. Sammy why is it so hard for you just to ask? Did i ruin everything we had? I WAS SO FUCKING RIGHT I SHOULD'VE HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT I FELT ABOUT YOU, NOW I JUST LOST YOU BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME! I SHOULD'VE JUST HOLD MY FEELINGS IN NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT FUCKING HURTS.

Sammy's POV

She thinks i don't know. She thinks i don't see how broken she is and just because of me. Im scared to talk to her, im scared to say the wrong thing and hurt her more. It's so hard cause she's my best friend and i don't want to lose her.. I hope she knows that.  She told me how she felt about me and damn i didn't know what to tell her it kist i never imagined it coming from her. She's had such a rougj past and now im in her pain? For God's sake she cried 3 day because of this! That felt like someone was driving needles in my heart. Noo but you know what's more fucked up? MY STUPID ASS MADE HER CRY! I swear im stupid af!.

Why why why why why why

Man i don't know why i always look at her when she's with other guys and it pisses me off when she textes other dudes! THEY DON'T CARE LIKE I DO! whoa.. Do i..? What the..? Am i catching feeling for Y/n? I-i love Y/n I have to tell her!

But little did he know with all the pain she was going thru she stopped thinking about him.. And started seeing him as a friend. Y/n went out with deejay and she was happy.. But not as happy as Sammy makes her, but she had to force herself to let him go... And she did. The next day sammy saw them kissing he was too late.. He started to feel angry with Y/n but mostly himself. He loves her and now he has to live with that.

Quote:

Someday you'll miss her like she missed you.Someday you'll need her like she needed you.Someday you'll love her but she won't love you.

If you love somebody be honest and tell them. Don't wait until you lose them forever and regret no saying anything.