•Rules Of Beautiful• Sammy

Sammy is you're best friend and you like him, and he knows because you told him. You thought he would leave you but he stayed and got closer to you. You were still suffering because you told him everything you felt and he said nothing it was like hell for you, and you just couldn't handle it anymore.

You and your best friend Tatiana went to talk to the guidance consul and Tatiana told her everything , you were next to her staring out your finger remembering the moments as she told them. The only thing she said was " Talk to him. Tell him you need the truth no matter if its good or bad, You just need the truth." I nodded and Tatiana gave me a look signaling me that I can't chicken out I have to tell him and that's final.

we got to our classroom and we were in math, we didn't have to do anything so I was just talking with Tatiana "You have to tell him Y/n. You can't keep crying over him it's not fair" Tatiana said "Tatiana i'm afraid what if I lose him?" I said scared as always. "I know Sammy you and him have been friends since pre school, he will never leave you, you are too important" I slowly nodded.

Sam sat in front of us and I was to scared to even look at him, I was abou to say something whe a girl come up to sam and kisses him and my heart instantly breaks. I get up my seat and I run out with tears in my eyes. I got out and I just keept running I didn't want to look back I was to afraid, I ran into my secret hide away and I just sat there and cried "I knew this was going to happen. Im so stupid for falling for him" I cried more and more "Your falling for me" I jump and I look back and it's Sam "S-sam" he walked closer tome and I looked down in shame "Y/n please tell me the truth" he sat down next to me "yes but I already told you this" I stood up and started to walk away but he grabs my waist and pulled me back staring into his eyes "don't walk away from me" he growled honestly it was amazing seeing him like that but I had to contain myself "don't touch me!" I push him away he looks at me pissed off "whats your deal y/n?!" he yelled "YOU! your are my deal! you are so fucking stupid, you cant even notice how happy you make me! you just go with gurls that fucking hurt you!" I yell in anger and frustration "What am I supposed to do? I'm not a fucking mind reader" I got so fucking pissed I punched him in the jaw and I scream "fuck!" I turned away making my back face him and tears of pain, anger and frustration fell down my cheeks "hey let me check your hand" he said quietly "Just leave me alone please" he sighed and left.

1 month later

It's been one month and me and Sam haven't talked since what happened and I miss him a lot, I decide to leave school early because I knew I couldn't handle seeing Sam. "Y/N!" I look back and it's Sam I turn around and I keep heading to my car quickly. I get in my car and I speed away I look in the mirror and I see Sam kicking something and I sigh. I get home and I needed to lay down I need to forget Sa- I enter my house and I see pictures all over the floor some on the walls, I quickly panicked but the I saw them.. Me and Sam when we were kids of our birthdays, parties, talent shows. Every pictured I looked tears fell "I love you Samuel" i said to myself. I got up and I went to the living room and I saw that the Tv was on. I sat on the couch and I grabbed the remote and it said hit play on a sticky note I was confused but I did. "Y/n you've been my best friend since first grade, you've always been there for me and so have I to you. I know you're upset because I hurt you even without me noticing I did, but I also knew I was doing in it. Y/n I have loved you for so long but I was cared to admit it.. I know it such a lame excuse you must have been terrified. I found this song that I liked so much for this situation I hope you'll forgive me, I don't want to lose you." the song started playing and I look at the video in awe tears falling my heart racing. Sam started singing and I widen my eyes He never told me he could sing.

You're an angel in disguise

When you color your eyes.

But angels don't need covering.

You're a princess, you're a queen

You don't need finer things

But I'll buy you diamond rings just because.

'Cause you break the rules of beautiful

So stay with me for a minute more

No need to fix what's beautiful, you're beautiful.

Like a flower all alone in a field of weeds

You don't need to change you just need to be

The way you were made is just for me

You're beautiful, 'cause you break the rules of beautiful,

I didn't know what to do, how to feel. I loved him but people made me hate him, sometime he made me too.

The rules, as they are, overlook your heart

But we got history that's deeper than these scars.

Oh and I'll take it all, all of your secrets and flaws

You make history by being who you are

'Cause you break the rules of beautiful

So stay with me for a minute more

No need to fix what's beautiful, you're beautiful

Like a flower all alone in a field of weeds

You don't need to change you just need to be

The way you were made is just for me

You're beautiful, you break the rules of beautiful

Oh you're beautiful, oh you're beautiful, oh you're beautiful

'Cause you break the rules of beautiful

So stay with me for a minute more

No need to fix what's beautiful, you're beautiful

Like a flower all alone in a field of weeds

You don't need to change you just need to be

The way you were made is just for me

You're beautiful you break the rules of beautiful

If I re-wrote the rules for beautiful

I would trace you on a page and put it up

So the whole wide world can finally see what's beautiful, you

Break the rules of beautiful .

"I love you y/n"

the video ended and I was a mess why Sam why? "Y/n.." I jump and I look back and Sam is there wet clothes and hair, wow I didn't realize it started raining "S-Sam you did all this?" he walks towards me "you wouldn't believe me if I just said it so yeah I did this. Y/n please forgive me." he grabbed my hand s and I was speechless "please" he begged "Okay" I smiled. Sam picked me up and spung me around "Sam your wet!" I giggled "who cares" he smiled and he set me down and looked in my eyes "Finally" he said and kissed me passionately.