°Promise° Gilinsky

Him... All i want,all i need but he's so far away i hate that he's half across the world.

he my whole wide world the only one i love, he's in the army fighting for pur country.

Ever since he left the hate has grown, everyone is saying that im the reason he's in the army risking his life over his fans.

The truth is he wanted to fight he wanted to make some change. Every now and then my house gets trashed or i get mean tweets.

I just couldn't take it anymore... The hate, him being gone so far away i just can't.. I run up to the bathroom and grabbed a blade and i started to cut myself again...

I grab a pill bottle pop the cap and i dump the pill onto my hands. I was going to take them when the door swings open "ANA! NO!" he said and threw the pills away.

He turned on the water of the tub and he took of my clothing and layed me in the tub and carefully stated to wipe away the blood off my wrist and tighs "why?" he asked quietly "i couldn't take it anymore you gone and the hate has gotten way worse.. Jack im sorry" i start to cry

"babe im never leaving you again" he said and dried my tears "i love you jack i always will" i said and reached for his lips and kissed them sweetly "promise me you'll never cut yourself ever again" he said and looked into my eyes "i promise" i said and he kissed me once more...