°Who knew?° Sammy

Y/n's POV

So there's this guy in my dancing class, he's extremely gorgeous and a great dancer. I would love to dance with him just one time but hes always surrounded with beautiful girls with great body's, always in the spotlight and I'm in the background. "Okay glad today we have a special guest. I'm very excited, give it up for Ed Sheeran!" Mr. Hart said and ed came walking thru the doors and my mouth flew right open.

"Hello guys, I'm excited to join you guys today and I wanted to be in person to tell you that I will choose two students to be in my music video for my new song Perfect" ed smiled and I got excited but it faded when I saw all the girls rushing over to him saying to choose them. I got up and I started to walk to my locker till I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to come face to face with The Ed Sheeran "would you like to be in my music video?" He smiled and I was totally in shock and i just nodded and he smiled.

"My guy dancer will be.... You!" He pointed to Sam and every girl have gave me death glares and I just walked out and tried to steady my breath why me? When there's so many girl who look better than me. "Hey are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned to look at him and there he was Sam looking dashing as ever "I'm fine just needed some air, you don't have to pretend to care" I said and walked away.

The next day

Ed texted me to come meet with him somewhere but didn't te'll me where, when I arrived i saw Sam, why him? "Hey um do you know where ed is he didn't tell me where to go he just told me to meet him at this spot" he said "Same here actually" I said without looking at him. She decided to keep walking following the path there was and we got to a dark place then lights where turned on, ed and many more where already eating with the set ups and everything.

"Hey guys" ed smiled and I couldn'tsay anything as I look at the beautiful dance studio we were in, you felt eye on you but you shruged it off

5 hours later

The choreographer finished the dance and my heart was beating out of my chest it was slow and sometimes fast, we had to be so close to each other I just couldn't even look at him. "Okay take one..... and action" ed said amd the music started to play

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

His hands found their way to my hips and my breath hitched I was so nervous it was noticeable, we started swaying to the music. I looked in his eyes and I got lost in them, he smiled at me and I blushed and we started to black out the rest of the people and we focused on us we starTed making our own dance then whey the song finished he pulled me close and smashed his lips onto mine.

We pulled away and I was shocked "w-what was that for?" I asked "I've had a crush on you since the day I met you" he said amd kissed me again.

Who new the coolest guy ever had a crush on a simple girl like me.