°The one that got away° Sammy

Your POV

No no no no no! I-im pregnant.. This can't be Sam is gonna leave me oh my god. I pace around the room bitting my nails waiting for Sam to get home so i can't tell him. I hear a door open and i see sam come in "hi baby g- what happened? Were you crying?" he walks over to me and i sob in his shoulder "s-sam im p-pregnant" i said and i felt his grip loosen and him pulling away "W-what?" he looked somewhere else avoiding eye contact "we have to take care of this baby sam im not going to abort its our child" i said holding onto his arms.

"No!" he pushed me "im not gonna get involved with this baby who knows if its mine!" he yelled "Don't even dare to say what i think you are going to say bc the only one ive ever been with is with you! You took my virginity!" i yelled back "im not taking care of this baby! You resolve yourself were done!" with that said he left and i was left heartbroken.

Sam's POV

I'm no taking care of that baby! Im too young i have a whole life ahead of me i don't need a baby to destroy that. I got to stassies house and i knock on the door and when she opens it i quickly smash my lips to her and she instantly kisses back yhe we break the kiss for some air "finally" she breathed and kissed me again.

1 year later.
March-30-2017

Your pov

Today is my baby girl's first birthday. Im so happy she so beautiful she has my eyes my hair my nose.. But she remainds me of sam every time she flashes her little smile ever since he left ive been going thru hell, but when Rosie came to the world it was the happiest moment of my life. I started a friends with benefits with a guy i met at a party bit i stopped it because i wanted to concentrate on my daughter. Yes i have a daughter but i need some me time also so i leave her sometime with my dad he completely adores her.

2 hours later

"Bye dad thank you for everything i love you!" i say goodbye to my dad as he was the last one to leave because he helped me clean i walk over to the cradle my dad got for rosie and i stare at her.. She's so precious. I hear a door open and i quickly grab something and i check who it is and anger runs thru my veins "what in the fuck are you doing in my house samuel" i practically yelled "i made a mistake" he said looking down "no shit sherlock now get out of my hpuse you have no business here" i pointed at the door while my fist was bawld up my knuckles turned white "can i see her?" he said and looked at me his eyes were red puffy cheeks and he looked worend out "why? You don't even care" i said "of course i do she's my daugher" he said and i was pissed and i went over to him and slapped him "you have no right to call yourself that when you went running for the hill when i told you i was pregnant and ran to stacy or whatever her name is! I woke up every night when she got sick, i took care of her and where were you "father" i said pocking his chest while my eyes were wattery "y/n i was in shock i was selfish but everytime i see a photo of you and her makes me regret leaving you. I never met to hurt you and im such a dumb ass because i did. I don't want that beautiful little girl to grow up with out a father i love her and i love you.. Please please give me another chance" he begged and i look at him in the eyes "okay but you will buy her the most expensive onsie ever as an apology for her" he chuckles and nods then he get on one knee and looks up at me and grabs a little red box out of his pocket.

"Y/n since the moment i laod my eyes on you i knew you were the one. I nver wated to lose you or hurt all i ever wated to do is love you and cherish you, but i fucked up and i hated myself but now that i got you back and my beautiful daught as well. Would you do me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" i was in tears this took such an unexpected turn "yes sam yes!" he slide the on and i cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately and then i hugged him "i love you and rosie so god damn much" he siad holding onto me like if it was our last time "we love you also" i smile and we walk over to rosie and we look at we "we did a great job" sam said and i giggle "indeed we did" i smile and hug him again.

Requested by young_fairfax_wifeymention a user