°Good Girl Part2° Skate

Your Pov

coming to this party is best thing i"ve ever done in my LIFE!!!!! me Y/n is grinding on nate maloley the baddest boy in school. To be honest I always liked him but like they say im the "good girl" so he never noticed me but tonight im not leaving until I get his number maybe even something else if ya know what I mean "hey ma' why don't we go somewhere more private" he asked griping my waist "lets go" I said and looked away and smirked. then we both took a shot then we went upstairs. "you should come to parties more often and looking like that uff I think you killed everyone here" he said "i thought you hated me" I said and crossed my arms over my chest "look ma' im not gonna lie I did but the way you look tonight and they way your having fun without giving a fuck who watches is a quite turn on" he said and bit his lip "and  the way you called me d-" I cut him off " daddy" I said and walked towards him "oh you a bad thang" he said.

he pushed me against the wall me facing it he unzipped my dress I could feel the sexual tension growing "nate please just do something" I said impatiently and suddlenly I felt a sting in my ass "it daddy to you ma'" he said "ugh your taking to long" i said and i turned around and and kissed him hard and pushed him on the bed and i took off my dress "damn" he breathed out and i smirked and got on top of him.

I started to grind on him and kissed his neck making sure to leave many hickeys. I took off his shirt and admired his tattooed chest and he flipped us over "your taking so long baby girl i need you now" he said and took of his jeans and boxers and his hard erection smacked against his stomach and he is so big and i got scared "nate" i said my voice shaky "yes sexy momma" he pulled out a condom and he slid it on "i-im a virgin" i let it out and he looked at me "its okay ma'" i smiled and he enterd me "Ah fuck!" i whimpered "it'll be over soon" he thrusted his hips and soon it turned it to pleasure and i was a moanig mess and he thrusted his hips faster and harder. We both came at the same time and he collapsed next to me "best fucking sex ever" he stated "yes it was" i giggled and he pulled me closer to him "your mine now."

~Years later~

Narrator's Pov

Me and nate got married and we have 2 kids a girl and a boy Lennox Skye Maloley and Wesley James Maloley their just perfect. Who know the good girl and the bad boy wpuld end up together but i gotta say going to that party was the bwat thing that ever happend i would never change that moment... I love my bad boy and ill always will