BFD Ch.1 - Don't

;;;

"Lately you say he been killin' the vibe, gotta be sick of this guy. Pull up, skrrt, get in the ride. Left hand is steerin' the other is grippin' ya thigh..."

My alarm clock woke me up with the soothing voice of Bryson Tiller. I pulled my covers away from my body and hopped off of my bed. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom, being careful not to step on all the animals sleeping in the hallway. My little sister Isabella loved dogs and cats and such so we had a lot of animals - six to be exact. There was Rox, our female pitbull. Bryson, MY DOG, was a male German Shepard. Canela, Syanne, and Kiko were our Siamese cats (two boys and a girl). Finally, there was Annaleese, Mom's female chihuahua. He was the meanest one of them all. We never really got along😂.

Anyway, the pets were confined to the hallway at night so I had to step over the to get to the bathroom. Ten minutes later, I was done and ready to get dressed. I went to my room and picked out a short loose black dress and a pair of black and white sk8 high vans. I pulled my shoulder length curly brown hair into two space buns. Then I put on my makeup (eyeliner, foundation, etc) and swiped some dark red lipstick across my lips. My dad was black and Mexican and my mom is Mexican and White so I was a nice tan color, which made the red look great against my skin. I grabbed a strawberry poptart, kissed my mom goodbye, and got into my '09 Honda.