BFD Ch.2 - Exchange

As I started it up, I played Exchange by Bryson Tiller from my phone. This always gets me super hype.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed to my best friend Alicia's house to pick her up.

I pulled up and honked my horn. Shortly after, she came out wearing a short black dress with some white Nike Air Forces. She was looking hot as usual, and her hair was in two space buns like mine. Of course we had to twin for the first day of school.

" Hey Baddie," she said as she got in my car.
"Wassup Baby Girl," I replied.
" IS THIS MY BABY BRYSON? AH SHOOT TURN THIS UPPP!" Alicia yelled. I laughed and turned it up. We yelled the lyrics all the way to school.

" JUS GIMME ALL OF YOU IN EXCHAAAANGE FOR ME, FOR MEEEE. BREAK IT DOWN!"
" I HAD TO CHANGE MY PLAYER WAYS, GOT WAY TOO COMPLICATED FOR MEEEE!"
" EVERYWHERE SHE GO THEY PLAAAYIN' MY SONG THAT'S WHY I SAY THE THINGS THAT I SAY THAT WAYY"

Alicia and I got out and walked into school looking confident and cute. Some of the boys stared, others cat called us. It was disgusting, yet flattering to my ego. We walked to the office, seeing Ms. Burns right away. She was like a grandmother to me and i loved her a lot. I called her grams. "Grams!" I yelled, giving her a bug hug. I hadn't seen her all summer. "Hey baby," she replied cooly, "I missed you." She turned to Alicia and gave her a hug too. "I have a favor for you hun. Remember Kalin White? He's enrolling here again and I want you to show him around, you and Ally." My hear pounded in my chest. Of course i remembered Kalin. He was my ex bestfriend and bullied me two years ago. Then he got his friends to torture me all of last year. It was horrible. And now i have to tour him? Oh heck no son.

" Um Grams I don't know. Me and Ally have a lot of stuff to do. Maybe another time?" I tried to ask. "Nonsense, Child. Take Kalin and show him around. I'll write you guys a pass." I sighed, guess not then. I looked up at Kalin and saw him with a big smirk on his face. I wanted to smack that smirk off his face, even if it was kinda cute. (Stop it Car, he bullied you.) Right, right. I smiled despite my anger/awestruckness and looked up at him again. "Let's go Kalin."