BFD CH.9: Revenge (Pt. 2)

Abby

"Carina?" I said suddenly stopping. I stared at him in disbelief. How dare he? That was my BEST FRIEND. I would NEVER hurt her. Well, I would never intentionally hurt her.

"Excuse me?" I said turning around. "You expect me to hurt Carina? That's not what we do. She was there for me when no one else was, and the only reason she's not here is because of my mistakes. I'm NOT doing it." I started walking away, already tired of seeing his face.

"NO Abby wait!" I heard. I sighed, turning around.

"What." I said, crossing my arms and tapping my foot impatiently. I could be going to class right now.

"Think about all the things she's done to you. She's so selfish! You should be able to date ANYONE you want. If they make you happy, who cares what she thinks? Just because D bullied/bullies her, you shouldn't not be able to date him because of that. You should find your own happiness and not base it off of hers. She should've realized that she has boundaries. She can't tell you who to date; that's not her business. And remember when you dated Bari? She made y'all break up because of the same reasons. She's actin' like a lil brat and you shouldn't let her control you. I say you get revenge. Stick with me, and she'll never contol you again." He finished.

I took his words in. He had a point, but I didn't know if I could go through with this. "I don't know, J."

"Come on, Abby. Even D thinks it's a good idea." He said. Well, if Der thinks it's okay I guess I'll do it.

I smirked and rolled my eyes, pretending to be disinterested. "I GUESS I'll do it."

He smiled at me, and I smiled back, shaking my head. "You're crazy, Jax. What do you have in mind?"

Yooo three chapters in one day? Lit.😏

Guess I got over writers block😂

Enjoy x