BFD CH.5: Oh Heck No

Dedicated to papikalin21.

♡♡♡

"Babyyyyyy," I said dragging out the 'y'. Him and I were sitting on a bench at the local park; Forest Hills Park. I currently had my legs on his and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"What foo," He responded. It was so boring here but it was the only place we could actually be because if Rina found out about us dating, it would be HUT for us.

She's practically everywhere now since her and Khayman started talkin'. They always go somewhere new after school everyday. But I know for a fact that neither of them like the park so we come here often.

"I'm bored let's go to mine."

As we were walking, I looked up and admired him. He was 6'0", darkskin, and had the prettiest eyes. Me and him were bout the same complexion, except I was a little lighter because of my Hispanic background. I was 5'6" and had shoulder length curly brown hair with some blonde and light brown highlights. He had curly black hair and pierced ears. He had the prettiest voice, too. Just about perfect. Except ya know, he hates my best friend...

He looked down at me and smiled that smile. Dang he looked good.

♡Him♡

Dang she looked good. I wanna just hold her all day long bruh, but with Rina around, I can't. That's another reason why I can't stand that b.😷

♡Abby♡

He frowned a bit, then smiled again and kissed me. I kissed back; but I didn't see the person watching us from afar...

♡Carina♡

What the actual HECK. Abby and him? Him and Abby? Is this a parallel universe or sum? Did I not rub my eyes hard enough the first time? Am I delusional? I mean, Abby and HIM? Why him? Of all people? He hangs out with Kalin and them and to find out she goes out with the dude? Oh heck no. This ain't gonna fly.

♡♡♡

Ok y'all, that was a filler chapter, next one's gonna be better x

Thanks for 100 reads :)

Who y'all think is Abby's bf??

stay hyphy - yghfam♡