BFD CH. 6: Forget You

♡Carina♡

OOO when I see Abby imma smack those blonde highlights straight off her head. I was steamin' mad bro, you don't even knowww. Abby was going out with HIM, and I wasn't crazy about it at all. I thought she was my best friend bro. But best friends don't go out with their best friend's bully.

I mean, i would understand if it was Khay, because he doesn't bully me anymore. But him? Really? He's one of the worst besides Jaxon😒.

,,,

Because I was thinking about it for so long, I didn't see him and Abby walking in. Look at them, all happy and ish. Holding hands and laughing. Can't she see what she's doing?

Apparently not, because currently they were making out in the middle of the hallway. Ew. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them, clearing my throat.

Abby turned to me and her eyes widened. Serves the fake right.

"Uh-Uhm h-h-hey Rina, w-what's up?" She asked nervously. I deadpanned. "Really? What's up? You rollin' around here wit this fool, not even tellin' me, and you try and act like it's okay?"

"Ri-"

"Nah b, don't try and talk to me now. You wasn't tryna talk to me when you first got into a relationship. You weren't tryna talk to me when you were hidin' from me in the park. Yea that's right, I know. Don't think you can hide it from me. And to think-"

"Rina just lis-"

"Shutup for once will ya? I thought you were my friend, Abigail, I really did. But I guess not. So I say in all seriousness; forget you, and your little boyfriend." I stormed off, leaving a teary-eyed Abigail and a furious No-Name behind.

♡NO NAME♡
Rina's bout to get it bruh, ain't nobody gone make my baby cry. Lemme go get Jax, he'll help...

♡♡♡

Hope y'all liked it. I'm happy to say next chapter will reveal who "No-Name" is.

stay hyphy - *yghfam