BFD CH.9: Revenge (Pt. 1)

Abby (Played by Yanelis Beras😍)

I felt like my relationship with Derek was in trouble. I was always moping about what happened between me and Rina and he would always try and cheer me up but it wasn't working. He would buy me food and try and take me on dates but I never felt like it. I was honestly acting like a brat for never saying yes or letting him hang out with me but I couldn't snap out of it. Losing someone important to you takes a toll on you. I hadn't spoken to the Der in days, and the crew even longer than that. I just went to school, ignored everyone, and then went home to sulk. I mean, she was really the first friend I made in high school and now she's gone.

;;

I sighed, walking to my locker. Today was not different from any other day.

As I closed my locker, a face appeared in front of me. Not just any face, it was Jaxon Howden's face.

"Hey Jax," I said smiling a little.

"Hey girl," He said giving me a lopsided smile, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you bout somethin." He said, just as the bell rang. I smacked my teeth, mad that he made me late.

"Dang, Jax. Now I'm late for class. What do you want?"

He smacked his teeth too. "Man, shutup girl. You know ya depressed self wasn't bout to go to class anyway."

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a toothless smile. "I guess not. So what do you want?"

"Let's walk," he said, already walking away. I closed my locker and followed him. "I was wonderin' if you wanted to help me to help me with sum."

He had that evil lookin glint in his eye when he asked me so I knew it would be somethin either illegal or bad.

I shook my head and chuckled. "What Jax? Is it illegal? Will it get me suspended?"

He fake gasped and covered his mouth, faking surprise. "Of course not, Abby. Derek would kill me if I got you suspended or arrested. I was thinkin' somethin' more along the lines of revenge..." He said smirking at the end.

"Revenge on who exactly?" I asked, having a good idea on where this was going.

"On Carina."