Six

I wake up strapped to a metal table.

Well fuck.

I look around the room to see Scott and Ashley standing there with my ex boss.

"Well look who decided to wake up." Jason (my ex boss) smirks.

"You know you broke our rules. Our most definite rule at that." Jason says as he moves to stand next to me.

"For that you'll be punished." He states "By the people who you were supposed to treat like family and not stab in the back." He clenches his jaw.

"Go ahead Scott and make sure Ashley inflicts some sort of pain on her. Make her beg for death." He says before leaving the room.

"Ashley start a drip with wolfsbane." Scott says and I tense up thinking about what I'm about to endure.

I look up at her as she sticks the needle into my arm.

"I'm sorry." She says quietly before attaching the tube to the fluid laced with wolfsbane.

As soon as the thick liquid flows into my veins I feel an extreme burning sensation tear through my veins and I cry out before biting my lip hard trying to suppress the pain.

I feel the burning spread throughout my body.

I begin sweating as tears well up in my eyes and I squeeze them shut trying to block out the pain.

"Stand her up." Scott says as they take off the straps.

They stand me between two poles, putting cuffs around my wrists, ankles and the put a collar on me with the drip still in my arm.

Scott moves to stand behind me and before I can react I feel a knife tearing my back open, the skin searing.

I yelp out as I clench my teeth together and my eyes shut again.

He keeps slicing deep individual marks across my back and I look up locking eyes with Ashley.

She has her back turned and she's gripping a table with white knuckles. She's shaking lightly, I know she wants to stop him but she can't and she knows I'd be pissed at her if she did.

He brings a chair over and takes off the cuffs on my wrist before shoving me into the chair and strapping my hands to the arms of it.

He wraps wolfsbane around my neck and ties it so my head is forced to lie back.

"Hope you like water." He smirks before putting a rag over my face.

"Ashley get your ass over here and bring the hose." He states keeping the rag on my face.

"Now Ashley." He says firmly a deep I hear movement.

"Thank you, now turn the water on." Scott says and I hear a nob twisting before water pours onto my face.

I start choking as I attempt to shake my head to get away but the wolfsbane around my neck and flowing through my veins prevents very much movement.

My eyes shift back and forth from their normal color to gold as I choke on the water flooding into my mouth.

"Scott you're going to kill her." I vaguely hear Ashley's worried voice.

"Then she'll wake back up and I'll continue. She's a hybrid if you want her dead you have to take her heart." He states as he keeps pouring the water.

I feel a heavy blow to the side of my head as blood begins to seep out of my skull.

The water is everywhere, in my eyes, ears, nose and my nose burns with the smell of my own blood.

Everything becomes hazy as I slip into a darkness.

••••

I gasp for air as I sit forward quickly.

Bad idea.

My joints and muscles all groan in discomfort from the steady flow of wolfsbane that had been pumped into my body, draining my energy.

I look around at my surroundings. I'm in a concrete room with a metal sink and toilet, that's it.

There's a dim light flowing in through a small hole in the heavy metal door that is keeping me locked in here.

I sigh.

I deserve this. I betrayed them and this is what I get.

As I move to stand up I notice I'm stripped down to a pair of black Nike pro spandex and a sports bra.

I shudder at the thought of Scott's hands on me and quickly force myself to believe he let Ashley undress me.

I wince as I stretch my shoulders the deep lacerations from the knife on my back ripping open.

I hear footsteps coming down the hallway before the larger slot in my door opening up.

"Dinner." I here and cold voice say before a plastic tray is dropped into the room making a clattering sound as the food bounces onto the floor.

I make my way to the tray and sit down before practically inhaling the food given to me.

I wonder what time it is.

I need to get out of here. Fast.

I begin brainstorming a plan as I sit in the corner of the cold room waiting for my next round of punishments to come.

I just got my family back. I can't have that taken away from me.

I clench my jaw as my eyes tear up, a few of the salty droplets rolling down my cheeks.

A/N: poor Oakley :(. Let me know what you guys think, be nice to yourselves and the world around you -Kaycee