Twenty One

*Play Memories by KHSMR when I say to*

The next week goes by with tension growing in between Alex and I. We all decided to go out on night since the next day was our day off.

I tell myself I'm not going to drink much in case I need to help Christie with some of the team.

As I'm getting ready, Mal pops into my mind.

Shit. She isn't 21.

I finish buttoning up my black shirt with white sharks printed all over it and fix my SnapBack before making my way to Steph and Mal's room.

I knock on the door and it swings open with Mal on the other side.

"Hey Tobs, what's up?" She asks with a smile.

"I was just wondering what you were going to do since we are all going out clubbing and you aren't 21." I tell her as I lean against the doorframe.

"I don't know, I guess I'll find something to do here." She shrugs.

"Or....I could get you into the club with us." I smirk.

"How? I don't even have a fake ID." She says and I smirk.

"Never underestimate the power of Tobin Heath. Get ready kid, I'm getting you into the club." I smirk.

Her face lights up with excitement.

"Come get me when you guys leave." She says beginning to close the door as I walk down the hallway.

"Will do, buckeroo." I call over my shoulder before walking back into my room.

•••••

Once we arrive to the club I start talking to the guard waiting outside and motion behind me for Mal to walk in.

Once she's in I promptly follow her.

I smirk as I notice a certain neon sign by the bar.

Normal club-goers wouldn't think anything of it I, however, am not your average club-goer.

I grab Mal and lead her back towards the bathrooms.

Before turning down a hallway, opening a door and going down the stairs.

"Uhm you aren't going to kill me are you?" Mal asks and I chuckle shaking my head.

"I'm taking you to where the real fun happens, where the freaks come out to play." I smirk.

"Freaks?" She asks right about as I come face to face with the guard and give him some money instead of a password and he lets us in.

"Welcome to the Underground." I say loud enough for her to hear me over the music.

People everywhere have masks on, glowing face and/or body paint, colored contacts, they aren't the people who society deems acceptable pretty basically.

I feel my phone buzz and check it noticing a group chat has been made amongst the team and Alex says she's going back to the hotel. I shrug it off before getting some neon green shots for Mal and I.

We smirk at each other.

This should be good.

After two hours pass we are both considerably drunk. I have no clue where my shirt went but I don't care, I have a great body. Which is in covered in glowing paint, along with it being splattered across my face.

Mal is on top of the bar dancing and I shake my head at her and decide we should probably head back so Cap and Jill don't rip my head off for bringing their precious baby Mal out to have some fun.

I walk/stumble over and get her down and we leave.

I walk her straight to her hotel room and leave after the door closes.

I hum to myself with a dopey smile on my face as I make my way to mine and Alex's room.

*Play song*

I slide the key in the slot as I keep humming and the door clicks open.

I step inside to see a guy on top of Alex. My blood begins boiling and before I know it I have him ripped off of her and pinned to the hard floor as I punch him repeatedly in the face.

"Tobin! Tobin stop!" I hear Alex's voice faintly in the back ground as she beats and pulls on my back.

I punch him one last time in the face feeling his cheekbone brush under my knuckles as his face spills blood.

I get up and grab my shirt off the back of a chair and pull it on before jogging down the hotel hallway.

I make it outside as I run down the side walk, passing people left and right most likely receiving death glares.

I run harder as images of the guy and Alex flash through my mind, some of what I saw, some of ones I made up.

I can't get the noises out of my head and before I know it I'm in the locker room of the stadium we are practicing at currently.

You are just a memory to her Tobin.

I yell out in frustration as I punch one of the lockers, denting it with my fist.

I change into shorts and grab a ball heading out onto the field and begin dribbling, attempting to clear my head.

Them kissing.

I take a shot at the goal.

Them stripping.

I clench my jaw and drop kick the ball as hard as I can landing it somewhere in the stands.

Him inside her.

I drop to my knees and punch the field hard with my fist as I lean my forehead against the cool grass.

I squeeze my eyes shut and clamp my hands over my ears attempting to get the sounds and images out of my brain.

I growl lowly as my eyes change color and my muscles ripple throughout my body.

"Tobin." I hear a voice directly in front of me.

I meet the person's gaze and see Christen standing there.

Her eyes soften when she sees the golden and blue of my own eyes.

She touches my face gently, her fingers caressing my jawline.

She kneels down in front of me.

My eyes shift back to normal.

Two can play at this game Alex.

I lean forward and connect my chapped lips to Christen's smooth ones.

She hesitates at first before kissing me back with intensity.

One thing leads to another and soon she is under me in her hotel room.

I hope you hear this Alex.

I smirk to myself, she's going to learn that I can play games too.