Nineteen

*Tobin POV*
The days are beginning to blur together. Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

That has been my schedule since I settled down. Funny, I have a shirt that says that. I've made tons of friends. I'm in pretty good shape if I do say so myself. Life is good.

I just woke up in the beach house I bought with inherited money. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen wearing nothing but sweats and a sports bra. I check the time.

7:00 PM

Perfect.

I make myself some food before getting dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt with the sides cut so you can see the sides of my sports bra, and a black Vans SnapBack.

I smirk at myself in the mirror.

Damn I look good.

I grab my keys and the tin that mints should be in.

I go get on my motorcycle and start it up, revving the engine.

I make it to the music festival within minutes. I smile as I see some of the friends I made.

I jog over to them and jump on Shannon's back.

She screams before everyone including me begins laughing as I hop down and she slaps my arm.

"Who knew Shannon Beveridge could be so violent." I joke causing everyone to laugh again.

"Tobes you got the weed?" Ally asks.

I smirk "Oh you know it." I pull out the metal tin and open it showing a bunch of joints. "I got another baggie in my pocket in case we need that too."

"Hell yeah. Now that we are all here who's ready to go get fucked up." Stevie asks and we all yell in agreement.

We walk towards the entrance wound up as fuck.

"We gin' get turnt up in this biiiiiiitch." Ally and I say in unison doing this dance with our arms.

Soon we've all downed a few drinks and are sitting in a circle by some trees smoking the joints.

"Fuck man, this is the life." I smile as I take a hit, inhaling the smoke deep in my lungs before releasing the thick grey cloud into the air.

"We should probably start heading toward main stage so we can push our way to the front." Cammie says putting her joint out as we all stand.

We down a few more drinks before I lead them all through the crowd to the front using the 'I'm half blind' excuse to get people to let us by.

We dance a little to the opening acts music.

After a few songs the main DJ comes out and everybody screams as he begins his set.

The bass of the music vibrates our chest as everyone dances waiting for the drop.

"Drop fifteen in the EDM scene" the song says as the bass drops and the crowd goes crazy.

Man I love raving.

Steve Aoiki throws cakes onto the crowd then begins crowd surfing.

After hours of raving the show must come to an end, as we are all walking out I look over and smirk "Hey guys the sun is coming up. Who wants some breakfast?" I ask.

"I'm down." Ally says.

"Sounds good to me." Shannon smiles.