Twenty Two

(A/N: this will be the last chapter)

Christen and I both wake up with bite marks and hickeys littering our skin.

I smirk as images from last night play through my mind.

"I'm going to go out and get some coffee and get ready for whatever the girls have planned for today." I tell Chris before leaving the room.

As I shower I run my fingers through my soaked hair.

Get your shit together Tobin.

I think about everything I've been through with all these girls and smile slightly at the memories.

You are a total bad ass. How come is it you are caught up on Alex? You could have any girl you wanted and yet you can't let Alex go.

Because you love her, dumbass.

I shake my head, clearing my thoughts before I get out of the shower and get dressed.

I search through my contacts and growl in frustration when I don't see Alex's number.

Why the fuck did I delete it?

Because you're stupid.

I sigh and blow dry my hair before putting on my glasses and a gray beanie.

I meet up with Hope, Kelley, and Hood Rat (Steph).

We all go out to get frozen yogurt then look around the city.

"Have you guys seen Alex at all today?" I ask.

"Nah she left early this morning." Steph informs me.

"Yeah she said she would be back at some point today but didn't specify when." Kelley says.

"Oh okay, well thanks anyway guys." I nod as I finish my frozen deliciousness.

*Alex POV*

I have to find Tobin.

I have to tell her that I still love her. Scratch that. I'm in love with her.

I'm in love with that stupid tomboyish voice. That big grin that could cure cancer. That laugh that she despises. Her long golden hair. Those deep hazel eyes that I've seen so many emotions in. I love her. Head to toe.

She's my mate. It's as simple and as complicated as that.

*Hope POV*

I saw him today. I know it was him.

Derek.

The last time I saw him he had me hanging by the wrists over the balcony in his home and set the fucking house on fire.

He made direct eye contact with me today and just smirked. He's up to something.

I swear to God if he even breathes in the vicinity of my Kelley, I will rip his heart out and not think twice about it.

Derek is evil and vindictive.