Chapter 1

Selena's POV:

May, 2013

I sat on the bathroom floor, completely in shock. I couldn't move, not at all. I was just frozen in place, and it was like I forgot how to even function. Why would this happen to me? Why now? I'm only 19 still, I'm not ready. I need to tell someone. 

I shook out of my thoughts and reached for my phone. I scrolled through my contacts trying to decide on who to talk to first. It was a hard decision, but I figured I'd call my closest friend, Chloe. She's been my best friend since I was 4, so naturally she's gonna be the first one I tell. I would tell my mum, but I can't. She doesn't even know I have a boyfriend, so how am I supposed to tell her this? Well, no one knows I have a boyfriend, really. Not even Chloe, nor my brother or my sisters. 

"Chloe, I need your help... Can you please come over?" I asked once I heard her breathing through the phone. 

"Sure, is anything wrong?" 

"Just come here as soon as possible. I need to talk to someone," I replied. 

"Okay, I'll be there soon," 

I stayed in the bathroom for 15 minutes until I heard the doorbell ring. My mum went to open it and soon there was a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it and instantly pulled Chloe in for a hug, letting the tears fall. 

"Oh my gosh, Sel, what's happening?" She asked in a worried tone. 

"Can you promise me not to tell anyone?" 

"Of course. You're my best friend, I would never," 

"I'm pregnant," I picked up the pregnancy test from the counter and showed it to her. "No one knows, but Harry and I have been together since he was on the X Factor, and we decided to keep it a secret because of my brother. We didn't want it to be awkward for him, so we've been seeing each other in secret, and now I don't know what to do.." 

"Are you serious now?" She asked, and I nodded. "Well, firstly, does Harry know?" 

"No, you're the first one I've told," I answered. "Do you think I should?" 

"Well, duh! He's the father, Selena! He deserves to know it," She said. 

"Yeah, you have a point... How am I supposed to tell him, though? What if he doesn't even want this baby? He has a career, an amazing one. He probably won't even have time to see his child," 

"Shut up, Sel. He's not like that. I'm sure he'll want the child, and he will take the time to be with him or her. He's your boyfriend, so I don't think he would just leave you for this," 

"You sure?" 

"Yes, I'm sure," She assured me. "Now dry away your tears. We're going to Harry's. You need to tell him as soon as possible, like now," 

I gave her a nod and got up from the floor. I dried my tears and re-applied my mascara. I hate not wearing mascara, it makes me feel like my eyes are naked. When I was done, I said to Chloe, "Okay, I'm ready. Let's just get it over with," 

We walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs, passing by the twins in the living room. They were sat in front of the TV watching High School Musical, like always. To be honest, the scene when Gabriella leaves Troy makes me cry every time.

"Where are you going?" Daisy asked when she noticed us walking behind them. 

"Out," I simply replied, walking out of the room before she could say anything else. Chloe and I got into her car and began driving to Harry's flat. "Would you mind waiting in the car while I speak to him? In case he doesn't take it too well, I want you to be nearby," 

"Of course I will. But, as I said, he's not going to be upset about it," She said. "I have only met him a few times, but he's a real sweet guy. He would never be mad at you because you're pregnant. In fact, it's actually his fault you're pregnant, though," 

"You're kinda right about that," I said, faking a chuckle. I was just trying to lighten the mood a little. 

"Okay, we're here," Chloe said as she stopped the car in front of his apartment. I was about to leave the car, but suddenly, I forgot how to move my arm. As I was when I found out about the pregnancy, I was frozen in place. "Selena.. Come on, just go!" 

"I will, just give me a minute..." I said, taking a deep breath. After a little while, I finally built up the courage to talk to him. "I'll see you in a bit," I told Chloe and got out of the car. She gave me a thumbs up as I was walking up to the door, making me even more nervous. My hands were shaking, and I was all sweaty. 

I stopped in front of his door and breathed deeply again. I then raised my hand up and pressed the doorbell two times. I heard heavy footsteps inside come closer to the door. I could literally hear my heart beating inside my chest, that's how nervous I was. 

"Selena!" Harry exclaimed as he opened the door. He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Hey," I replied and faked him a smile. But, Harry being the perfect boyfriend, noticed my fake smile. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking my hand. 

"We need to talk," I answered, not daring to look into his eyes. 

"Did I do anything wrong?"

"No, you didn't. Can we talk inside?" 

"Sure, just come in," He stepped aside and closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and walked into his living room, plopping down on his couch.  He came and sat down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder. "Now tell my. Why is my baby upset?" 

"I'm not upset, more like nervous," I said honestly. 

"Why?" 

"Harry, remember the night a few weeks ago?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"How could I forget?" He smirked. "What about that?" 

"Did you, um, did you use protection?" I asked nervously, fiddling with the bracelet on my arm. It was a bracelet Harry gave me for our 2 year anniversary. It's crazy to think we've already been together for 2 and a half year. 

"I don't remember... I don't think so. We were both quite caught up in the moment, remember?" He said, smirking again. "Why are you asking, by the way?" 

"Because, Harry, I'm pregnant. It's your baby," As the words left my mouth, Harry's expression changed, but it was unreadable. It was so hard to know if he was happy, upset, mad, or confused. It soon changed though, and I was finally able to see what he really felt about the situation. He stood up from the couch with his back towards me and ran both his hands through his hair. He then put both hands up to cover his face, and when he turned back around, the biggest smile was plastered on his face. 

...........

soooooooooo! this is the first chapter!!! Hope you all like it xxxxxxxx 

Do you think they'll tell people about them now that she's pregnant? Let me know!!