Chapter 16

Selena's POV:

3 days later, we were allowed to take the twins home with us. I was let out of the hospital at 11 in the morning, and Harry and I carried the twins out to the car. Layla was behind the driver seat, and Edward was behind the passenger seat. 

We drove home to the mansion and carried the babies inside. "Home sweet home." Harry said. Then he looked down at the twins and cooed, "Welcome home, cuties. Do you wanna go up and see your rooms?" 

We took them with us upstairs and firstly we showed Edward his room because it was closest to the stairs. While Harry was giving Edward a little tour in his nursery, I took Layla to her's. "This is your room, princess. This is where you'll be sleeping when you get a little older, but for now you'll be sleeping next to your brother inside mommy and daddy's room." I cooed at her, letting her try and lay in her bed. She eagerly kicked her feet as she looked around the room. Such a beautiful, little girl. 

"And this is your sister's room." Harry cooed at Edward while coming into Layla's room. "Her room looks a lot like yours, except hers is all pink and yours is all blue!" 

"You're so adorable." I said and kissed Harry's cheek. He smiled and looked down at Edward. 

He looked back up at me and said, "If you'd like to, you can go and rest. I'll look after them." 

"Thanks, Harry." I gave him a kiss before heading to our room. I lied down in the bed and crawled under the sheets, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV:

After making sure Selena was asleep, I headed to Layla's room and pulled out the bag I hid under her drawer. I lied the twins down on Layla's changing table and got them changed into the little onesies I bought for them yesterday.

"Now, for this plan, you cannot cry." I cooed. "Because hopefully, this is going to be a really happy moment for us all. Daddy is going to ask your mommy to marry me, and if she says yes, we'll be a proper family!" 

After a while, I heard Selena get out of bed. I quickly lied the twins down on the couch next to other. Edward was to the right, and Layla was to the right. I had to make sure they were in the right order, because or else it would be all wrong. 

"Hey, did you sleep well?" I asked and kissed Selena as she came downstairs. 

"Yes, very." She replied. "Where's the twins?" 

"They're right here." I stepped aside and let her walk to the couch. She smiled as she sat down in front of them, but it took her about a few seconds to see what was written on the twins' onesies. I heard her gasp as she read out the words. Edward's onesie read 'Mommy, will you' and Layla's was 'marry Daddy?' 

"Harry, are your serious right now?" Selena asked, tears forming in her eyes. 

"Of course I am." I replied, going down on one knee in front of her and pulling out the velvet box. "Selena, ever since we got together, it hasn't been a day where I haven't loved you. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat and I always feel so lucky to be with you. You can make me smile even on my worst days, and even if we've had a couple arguments, you never stopped loving me. You've always been there for me, and I'll always be there for you. You've given me the best gift anyone has ever given me, which is your love and our two beautiful angels. So, I wanna give you something in return. This ring." I opened the velvet box and a tear fell from her eye as she saw it. "So, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" 

"Oh my gosh, Harry, of course yes!" She exclaimed and smiled from ear to ear. I smiled too as I put the ring on her finger. She then threw her arms around my neck, tangling her fingers in my hair. "I love you so much, Harry." 

"I love you too, so so much."