Chapter 6

Selena's POV:

a month later...

It's been a month since Harry and I found out we're having twins. I also started with the online classes at college last week, which is going great. The classes aren't too hard, there's basically just reading the whole time and then I get tested at the end to see if I've learnt anything. 

Harry and I talked about telling our families about us soon, and we will. When we find out the babies' gender, we will take a trip back home to England to tell our families. I'm not sure how my family is going to react considering I'm still only 19, but hopefully they'll be happy for me. I've already told Chloe about having two babies, and she's as supportive as ever. I'm lucky to have a friend like her. 

"Babe, I'm going out to get some McDonald's. You want anything?" Harry asked as he picked up his keys from the table. 

"Yes, can you get me a Big Mac, please? I'm starving," I replied. 

"Anything for you," He winked at me and kissed my cheek. We exchanged bye's and then he left the mansion. 

While he was out, I headed up to the home cinema and turned on the big flat screen. It was literally one of the biggest TV's I've seen in my entire life. 

I put on an episode of 'modern family', and by the time the episode was over, Harry was back. He came into the home cinema and sat down next to me, handing me my Big Mac. "Thanks, Harry," I said before taking a big bite of my food. 

"You're welcome," He replied, chuckling at me. We ate our food in silence while watching 'modern family', but after a while, Harry spoke up, "Selena, I have something I need to tell you," 

"Anything wrong?" 

"Hopefully not," I furrowed my eyebrows. "I should've told you earlier, but the lads are coming over in two days. That includes Louis.. No one knows you're here, so we're gonna have to think fast. Really fast," 

"God... Harry, what were you thinking? We can't let no one know yet!" I sighed in frustration and leaned back in my seat. "I'm not ready for that yet..." 

"When will you be ready, then?" 

"I don't know when! But, we agreed to wait until after we find out the babies' gender," I said. 

"Why are you so afraid to tell them about us? I understand that you're nervous, but I know they're gonna be supportive. Your brother's a nice lad, and your little sisters are always positive about things, and you know that. I'm not too sure about your mum, but I hope she'll take it well," 

"You don't understand... I'm only 19, Harry. What are they gonna think of me? I got pregnant by my boyfriend whom my family don't even know that I have! I'm afraid they aren't gonna respect me anymore..." 

"Sel, babe. We're gonna talk to them together, and if you want me to, I'll do most of the talking. You just have to sit there and make sure I don't say anything stupid, alright? We can do this, me and you. We always knew there was gonna be a little bump in our relationship, and maybe this is it? If we just get past this, then all there's left is to be excited about the arrival of our little babies. So, what do you say? Can we please open up to our families now?" His green eyes were piercing into mine, and I slowly nodded my head. 

"When did you say Lou's gonna be here?" 

"In two days. We can talk to him privately if you'd like, away from the other boys," I nodded at his suggestion. "And then we'll take a trip to England before our next appointment?" 

"Yeah, I guess that sounds like a plan," I answered him, faking a smile. "What about your fans though? And the media?" 

"Shoot, I forgot about that. We probably should get that fixed as well," He said, then I could tell an idea popped up in his head. "What if we skype with your family? Then we can open up to the media when we feel ready?" 

"So, we're telling my family in just two days?" He nodded. "What about your family?" I asked, and Harry just scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. 

"Um, I've kind of already told them.. I'm sorry, it just slipped out. I couldn't hold it in anymore that I'm having two little children with the love of my life! Please don't be mad," 

"That depends, Harry. Were they happy or mad?" 

"They were happy, very happy. They're all excited for us and excited for our babies to be welcomed into the world," 

"Then I'm not mad. You should've told me though," 

"I know, I'm sorry," He leaned in and pecked my lips. "Now we've just gotta tell your family and the fans, then we're past the hard part. Hopefully the fans will take it well," 

"Yeah, hopefully," I agreed. 

..............

sorry for short chapter... anyways, what do you think the babies' gender will be? Boys? Girls? Both? Let me know! I haven't really decided yet, so...

also, please suggest some baby names xx