Chapter 12

Selena's POV:

After the 10 hour plane ride, we finally landed in England. We got off the plane and collected our luggage quickly. Harry's mum already knew when we were landing, so she and Gemma had come to the airport to pick us up. 

"Don't be nervous, okay? They're very lovely girls. You'll love them, I know it. And they'll love you, of course." Harry said, taking my free hand. He hadn't really packed that much considering he has lots of his stuff at his mum's house.

Harry wrapped an arm around me as we made our way to the exit. Loads of fans were stood by the exit, and Harry being the sweet boy he is, took the time to take pictures with some of them. He got questions about the babies, and his face lit up like a christmas tree at the mentioning of them. 

Eventually, we had to leave so Harry's mum wouldn't have to wait too long. We headed out of the airport and pushed ourselves through the big crowd of fans outside. They were all trying to hang onto Harry, someone on me too, so Harry wrapped his arm around me again and held me close to him. It was quite hard getting away from the crowd, so we were revealed when security came to help. They put up barriers in front of them, but let us get away first. 

We didn't have to walk long before we saw Harry's mum and sister. They both smiled and waved, so Harry waved back. "Remember to relax. They don't bite." He whispered in my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek as well. I quietly said 'okay' as we got closer to them. 

"Harry!" His sister, Gemma, squealed and ran to hug him, followed by Anne, their mother. "Oh, we have missed you so much!" Gemma continued as Anne was hugging him. 

"I've missed you too." He replied. He then put his arm around me again and said, "Mum, Gemma, this is Selena, my girlfriend." 

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Selena." Gemma said and hugged me. "Harry calls me just about everyday and tells me about you. He seems to love you a lot." I smiled and looked up at Harry, who was blushing. "Is my baby brother a little embarrassed?" Gemma cooed, making me and Anne laugh. 

"Shut up..." Harry groaned. Then, Anne hugged me. 

"I'm glad you're being good to my son. I can tell he's happy to be with you." She said. "And I hope you two are okay with sleeping in the same bed, because we really don't have any more rooms."

"Mum, we live together. And just to put it out there, we have in fact done more than to just sleep in a bed." Harry said. 

"Harry!" I said, lightly slapping his chest and then hiding my face in embarrassment.

"What? It's not too easy to hide, is it?" He said and put a hand on my bump. Gemma and Anne just laughed, while I was as red as a tomato. "Let's just get going, yeah? It looks like the security is having a bit of trouble holding the fans back." 

"Yes, please." I said. Anne offered to put my bags in the trunk while Harry and I got into the backseat. Gemma called shotgun, which Harry called 'unfair' since she always sits in the front. 

The drive to the house was quite long, and both Harry and I spent most of the time sleeping. It took us nearly 2 hours to get there, and as soon as we arrived, Harry and I took our things upstairs to Harry's childhood bedroom.

The walls were a very, very light blue, almost white. There was a bed placed in the corner, just enough space for 2 people. There was a closet placed at the end of the bed, and a night table next to the bed. I also noticed some pictures hanging on the walls, and they were mostly of him and his family when he was younger. He was such an adorable little child. I pointed that out to him as well. "Maybe Edward will look like you." I said. 

"And maybe Layla will look like you." He said back, making me smile. "They're gonna be perfect either way. They'll be our little angels." 

"Our special little angels." I said. 

The rest of the day was great. Gemma, Anne, and I spent a lot of time getting to know each other and gossiping about Harry, much to Harry's disliking. Anne also showed me a photo album of Harry as a kid, also much to his disliking. Anne and I only found that absolutely hilarious. 

As the day came to an end, Harry and I crawled into the bed and cuddled into each other, falling into a deep sleep. 

.......

thank you for almost 25K reads IHHSB!!! That means soooo much! and also, thanks for 1K reads on this book! I didn't expect it to reach 1K so quickly xx thank you x