Chapter 11

Selena's POV:

Later that day...

Louis left shortly after, and it didn't take long before Harry came back. "Hey, babe." He said and kissed my cheek, sitting down next to me on the couch. "How'd things go with Lou?" 

"It went well. Thanks for talking to him for me." I said. I then asked him, "Did you think of any baby names for the boy today?" 

"In fact, I did. I've already picked one. Did you pick for our girl?" 

"I've had the name ready since I was 11." I said and he chuckled. "Let's hear your name first, then." 

"Edward Hunter Styles. Originally, I was thinking about Hunter Edward, but I changed it to the opposite." He said. 

"That's so cute!" I exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear. 

"And what about you? What name did you pick?" 

"Layla Sienna Styles." I answered. "Layla and Edward sounds just perfect together. They're both such classic names, if you know what I mean." 

"Yeah, I know. And you're right, they sound perfect together. I'm really forward for them to come in 6 months." He placed a hand on my bump, softly rubbing it. It was already so big. How is it gonna look when I'm, like, a few days away from giving birth? I'm gonna be looking like a big elephant!

2 months later.... (yes, really)

"Where should we put his crib?" Harry asked as he was carrying the crib into the room, Edward's room. We had already finished Layla's room, and we were almost done with Edward's as well. Although they won't be sleeping in their own rooms for the first few months, we decided to get their rooms done so we won't have to worry about that later on. 

Also, I'm HUGE now. I've still got four months of the pregnancy left, and I'm already as huge as my mum was when she was in the 8th month with Fizzy. I know that it's normal to be bigger when you're expecting twins though, 'cause you've literally got two people growing inside of you instead of only one. 

"Just put it next to the rocking chair like we did in Layla's room." I said and he nodded. He put it down where I said and dried the sweat off his forehead. I chuckled at him while putting some of Eddie's clothes in the drawers. His little clothes are so cute, especially the ones that matches with Layla's. We bought them loads of matching outfits. They're gonna look so adorable. 

After hanging up a few pictures and other decorations, Eddie's room was done. It was like an exact copy of Layla's, except the colors are different. Layla's room is covered in pastel pink and Edwards' is pastel blue. They both also have their names spelled out in big letters over their cribs and baby mobiles hanging over them. 

"I wish I had a room like this when I was a baby." Harry said, putting arm around me and looking around Eddie's room. "He and Layla are two lucky babies. Especially to have you as a mother." 

"And they're also very lucky to have you as a father." I said smiling. 

"I guess we could say they're lucky to have us as parents, then." He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded my head in agreement. 

Even though they aren't due before another four months, I'm really ready to get them out of me. I just want them here already.

"Selena?" Harry said, and I looked up at him. 

"Yes?" 

"Um, I was talking to my mum yesterday and she really wants me to bring you to meet her and my sister. They both really want to meet you, a lot. I told her I would ask me, cause if you're not ready, then I'm not gonna force you to go and meet them." He said. 

"Harry, I would love to meet your mum and your sister. I've heard such good things about them through Louis." I replied. "When are we leaving?" 

"Does tomorrow sound good? I know it's short notice, but they wanted us to come as soon as possible." 

"Sure, sounds good." I said.

The next morning, we woke up at 6 AM. Our flight was leaving at 10, and we wanted to be there in good time. Especially since some fans may recognize Harry, which could cost us some time. 

I quickly packed a few bags before bringing them downstairs, where Harry was pouring cereal into two bowls. "Good morning." He said smiling and put spoons in the bowls before handing me one. 

"Morning." I replied and put a spoonful in my mouth. 

"Did you sleep good?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Did you?" He nodded. 

"Are you nervous to meet my mum?" He asked, almost as if was reading my mind. 

"Yes, actually. I mean, we've kept our relationship a secret from her for years now." I answered, putting another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Don't worry, she'll love you." He assured me and kissed my temple. 

About half an hour later, we were driving to the airport. When we arrived, we were immediately spotted by fans who wanted a picture with Harry. We didn't spend more than 15 minutes on that before we had to get going. We checked in and went through the security. 

When the clock was almost 10, we could finally board. We sat on the first row, so we luckily didn't have to walk too far. Well, luckily for me mostly. The babies were getting really, really heavy. 

At exactly 10 o'clock, the plane ride started. Only 10 hours until we're finally back in England for a while. 

...

this was short and bad, but im writing this on my phone since im in the hospital. don't worry it's nothing too serious. i'll be here for a few more days, but i'll still update. i might update more today as well. haven't really got anything else to do, so yeah...

- m i a h xx