Chapter 8

Selena's POV:

later that day....

The boys left shortly after mine and Lou's fight. We told them about the babies before they left though, and unlike Louis, they're supportive for us. 

Harry and I spent hours just cuddling with each other on the couch. I sometimes let a few tears fall, but Harry was always quick on giving me a pep talk to get my mind off my brother. If my own brother reacted like that, then how is my mother supposed to react? 

And speaking of the devil... My phone went off and I checked the caller ID before answering it. Mum. I excused myself from Harry and headed up to our room.

"Hey, mum." I said after answering the call. 

"Hi, sweetie." She replied. I heard her breath deeply before speaking again. "Louis called me..." 

"Oh.. What exactly did he tell you?" I asked, praying he hadn't told her about the babies or Harry. 

"He told me everything." She answered, and I sighed. 

"Mum, I'm sorry I never told you guys. We just thought it would be awkward for Louis and such... You're not mad, are you?" I asked nervously, biting on my nails. 

"No, I'm not. In fact, I am very happy for you and Harry. I've told your sisters as well, and they're all excited for the babies." She replied, making me smile in relief. "But, I just have to ask you something. How did things with Harry happen?" 

"Well, we met during Louis' X Factor days, obviously, and I guess we just instantly hit it off. It didn't take that long before I developed feelings for him. He's been a really good boyfriend ever since, mum. I'm really happy that he's the one I'm having these babies with." I explained.

"Aww, that's so adorable, sweetheart! Tell him I said hi, okay? I love you." 

"Love you too, mum. Bye." I smiled to myself as I hung up on the phone. At least someone in my family is supportive for me. Even if Louis isn't, I still have my mum and my sisters. And my dad, well, he doesn't need to know. Neither Louis or I have spoken to him in years. 

Shaking off the though of my dad, I headed downstairs to Harry. "What did your mum say?" 

"Well, both she and my sisters are happy for us, unlike Louis. He has apparently called her and told her about everything. I just can't believe Louis would do such a thing. He should at least understand that I would like to tell such news to my own mother myself..." I said and he nodded. 

"He hasn't exactly been the best brother today.." He said. "But on the bright side, only the fans are left to tell about the babies and about us." 

"When should we do that?" I asked. 

"How about now?" He suggested and pulled out his phone. I gave him a confused look as he opened the Twitter app. "I believe that this is the best option. I don't want to make such a big deal of it, you know. It's like, yes, I have a girlfriend and yes, I'm soon gonna be a father. The fans don't need all the details yet. I love them, but I deserve some privacy, right?" I nodded. 

"How are you gonna put it though?" I asked. 

"I'll figure out something." He began typing in on his phone, not letting me see it. After nearly 3 minutes, Harry locked his phone and my Twitter notifications suddenly started blowing up. Well, more than usual. Because of my brother being Louis Tomlinson, I do have a lot of twitter followers. 

I unlocked my phone and went on the Twitter app. I searched for Harry's profile and read his latest tweet. 

@Harry_Styles: Proud to say that @SellyTommo is in fact my girlfriend for over 2 years, and we're very happy to share the news on our two little ones who's on the way. They're expected in February, 2014. All the love, H xx

"Well, it's done then. I guess we're officially official." I said as I put away my phone. Harry smiled widely before placing a soft kiss on my lips. His warm lips tasted like cherry, like they always do. 

"Now that we're official, we can finally focus on our little babies. Only 6 weeks until we can finally know their gender. What do you think they are?" He asked. 

"Honestly, I think they're boys. I don't know why, but I just think so." I replied. "And what about you? What do you think they are?" 

"I actually think they're boys as well." He replied smiling. "And I also think that they are being slow on purpose. Why do babies take so long? I've already been stuck waiting for 2 months. Do they really expect me to be waiting for them for another 7 months? That's far too long, if you ask me..." 

"Patience, Harry. They'll be here soon enough." 

......

hope you like it!! x