Chapter 19

Harry's POV:

wedding day...

It was 10 minutes until the wedding started, and I was trying to get the twins to stay with my mum, which wasn't easy. They're a year and a half now, so they run around a lot. "Eddie, Layla, come here." I called after them, trying to sound strict enough for them to stop running, which they did. I picked them up and carried them with one arm each. "Be good kids and sit still with your granny, alright?" 

"Otay, dada." Layla replied, giggling. Her giggle made her brother start laughing as well. 

I sat the twins down with my mum, and told them to stay there. Hopefully they would. 

Since the wedding was starting soon, I walked up to the altar and stood next to Louis, my best man. Sel's maid of honor was, of course, Chloe. And her bridesmaids consisted of my sister, Lottie, Fizzy, and Lou's girlfriend Eleanor. 

When the clock turned 1, the orchestra started playing and I saw the bridesmaids walking down the aisle with their escorts. Then, there was Daisy and Phoebe, the flower girls. And the ring carrier was Niall's nephew, considering we've grown quite close to little Theo. He's a real good friend to Eddie and Layla when we see him. 

When everyone had taken their spots, I saw Selena come walking down the aisle with my father. Yes, my father. Selena isn't too close with her dad, so I got mine to walk her down the aisle.

 A tear escaped my ear as I laid my eyes on her. She was so gorgeous, so beautiful, so breathtaking. I must be the luckiest man on earth to get to marry her. 

She reached the altar and I took both of her hands, giving them little kisses. She giggled and wept a tear. 

The priest started talking, and it seemed like forever. But, soon enough, it was time for the I do's. 

"Harry Edward Styles, do you take Selena Jade Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked. 

"I do." I replied, smiling. 

The priest asked Sel the same question and she replied, "I do." 

"Now, I announce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." 

I smiled before cupping Selena's face with my hands and kissing her. Everyone clapped for us and got up from their chairs. When we pulled away, I pressed my forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you so much, Selena Styles." 

"I love you too, so much." 

Suddenly I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my leg. I looked down and saw little Edward, and little Layla holding around her mum, my wife. I picked up Edward, and Selena picked up Layla. We were finally a perfect little family, everyone sharing the last name. Just how I've wanted it to be ever since I found out I was becoming a father, maybe ever since I first met Selena. I guess you could say that for me, it was love at first sight when I met her, and now I'm lucky enough to marry her and have to beautiful children with her. What could possibly be better?

........

sorry so short but i didn't know what else to put in here. btw, you might hate me after the next chapter lol... shit's about to go down. this was the last chapter by the way. next will be an epilogue, and then i'll get started on book 2 soon. maybe on sunday x

- m i a h xx