Chapter 10

Selena's POV:

Yesterday after we got home, Harry and I came to a little agreement about how we're gonna pick the baby names. Harry's gonna pick our little boy's name, I'm gonna pick our girl's name, and they will both have Harry's last name. Ever since I was little I've always known what I want to name my future daughter, and I still love that name very much. I want to name her Layla, and she'll get the middle name Sienna after a close friend of mine, who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. I made a promise to myself that I would name my firstborn daughter after her, no matter what. So, she will be Layla Sienna Styles.

On another topic, Harry's going to a meeting to discuss their new album coming out soon. Both him and I are quite nervous about that, even though I'm not even going to be there. But, Louis will. I still haven't talked to him since I told him about Harry and the babies. Mum's tried to make him talk to me, but he just refuses to. He declines all my calls, and he never responds to my texts. It really fucking hurts. 

"Sel, I'm leaving now. I'll talk to Louis for you, alright?" Harry said, pressing his lips to my temple. 

"Thanks, Harry." I replied, smiling at him. He grabbed his keys and gave me a quick kiss before leaving the mansion. 

Harry's POV:

I got into my car and drove to the management's building where the meeting is being held. As I parked my car, I noticed Louis' car as well. I'm really nervous to see him, I'm gonna be honest. I mean, I've been dating his little sister for over 2 years without even telling him and now I'm gonna be the father of his niece and nephew. 

Taking a deep breath, I headed inside the building and headed up to the 5th floor. The first person I noticed was Niall who was looking down on his phone, most likely playing that Kim Kardashian game he's become obsessed with.

Then, my eyes met Louis'. He just rolled his eyes and turned his back to me, beginning to talk with Zayn. I sighed and walked over to him, tapping his shoulder. But, he didn't even turn around. He just said, "I'm not talking to you." 

"Come on, Louis. It's hurting your little sister." I said. "She really wants you to just be a supportive big brother!" 

"I said I'm not talking to you." He said, still not looking at me. 

"What the hell is your problem? Why can't you just be happy for us? Your little sister is soon having her firstborns, and so is your band mate! Lou, we've been friends for almost 3 years! I don't understand why you don't think I'm good enough for your sister." I said. I heard him sigh before he finally turned around. By now, all the other 3 boys were looking strangely at us. 

"I'm afraid you're gonna hurt her. I don't want my little sister to be sad, especially when she's having your kids. I'm afraid that you're gonna make a mistake and end up hurting her, and then I'm the one who's gonna have to try and fix her." 

"I would never hurt her. I love her to death. I would take the bullet for her and our children. They're my world." He just gave me a judgmental look and crossed his arms. 

"I don't believe you. But, the worst part is that I have to. I can't make you break up with her, because then she'll be heartbroken. I don't wanna be the brother who isn't supportive of her relationship, but I also don't wanna be the brother who ruins it. So, although I don't like the idea of you together, I'm gonna try and be happy for you. But, only for the little ones that I'm gonna be an uncle to. I'm not doing it for you, Harry." He said. 

"You're gonna have both a niece and a nephew." I said. "We found out yesterday. You would've known that if you hadn't completely shut your sister out of your life." 

"Okay, I'll talk to her. But, if she ever tells me that you've done anything to hurt her, I will crush you. No one hurts one of my sisters, no one." He said, giving me the death stare. "Got it?" I just slowly nodded my head, almost too scared to talk. Man, Louis can be scary at times. 

*****

Selena's POV:

3 hours has passed when the doorbell rang. At first I thought it was Harry, but then I reminded myself that Harry has his own keys and doesn't need to ring the doorbell. 

I headed to the door and turned on the camera, allowing me to see who was on the other side of the gate. I was surprised when I saw Louis standing there, his hands into his hoodie pockets. 

I typed in the pin and the gate opened. I opened the front door and saw Louis walking up the long driveway, keeping his head down. "Finally decided to talk with me?" I asked as he was standing right in front of me. 

"Can I come in?" He asked, completely ignoring my question. 

"Sure." I let him walk inside and closed the door behind him. We sat down on a couch in the living room. 

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately. I know I should've been there for you as your big brother. I promise I'll be here from now on, and I'm gonna try and accept the fact that you and Harry are together. It's not gonna be easy, but I'll try." He said, still having his hands in his pockets. 

"Thanks, Louis. It means a lot." I said and smiled to him. He smiled back before pulling me in for a hug. Finally I had my brother back.

.......

this is short and quite bad, but... I might update again today xx 

btw, thank you so much for almost 21K reads on IHHSB!!! It means so much to me! also, please check out my story I have on my other account, AgentPrettyStyles. I'm currently writing a Liam Payne fanfiction on there, so if you're a Liam girl, pls check it out x