Chapter 7 : Lights

Hey guys sorry I've been really slacking on updates but I'm back , and I have more time than every ps I noticed I been mixing up my character Jack in the beginning his name was jake an I some how changed it during the story lol but anyways jack is Eva best-friend.

💕* And before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

It's been weeks since Eva moved in with Artem and it been two weeks of complete bliss. She felt like a pampered princess how Artem spoiled her. Rolling to her side she yawned rubbing the sleep from her eyes looking to her left she notice She was alone.
Hearing the door bell she quickly slipped on her robe over her naked belly and made her way to answer it. Opening the front door there stood two guys in suits .

"Wow so this is the beauty Artem been hiding all this time " one of them spoke

"No wonder he keeps her trapped here" the other joked

"Sorry but who are you guys " she asked confused at the two handsome men

"Oh sorry mi a more my name is Carlos and this is Anthony" he introduced kissing them palm of her hand causing her to blush.

Hearing a car pull up there heads turn to Artem coming out of his Audii

"What are you two doing here I said 2:00" he spoke swiftly

"We decided to come early and see what you've been hiding" Anthony joked
Grumbling artem was  already getting annoyed at his two idiot cousins and they haven't even been here for 1min. Ignoring his comment he looked at he Eva and noticed his princess was only in a robe in front of these two perverts who continued to check her out.
Kissing her cheek he whispered in her ear " go put something decent on " looking down she nodded walking away
"Dude she's hot no wonder you knocked her up " Carlos spoke following him into the kitchen

"Shut up Carlos " rolling his eyes he took out three bottles of Corona handing two to them and opening one of his own .

"I mean come on even pregnant her body..."

Growling Artem interrupted his sentence "That's enough" .

" Carlos I think he's in love " Anthony joked laughing causing Carlos to snicker.

"Not again for someone so scary you  you fall in love easily " Carlos spoke shaking his head in disbelief and his love struck cousin.

" I'm not in love , she's just having my child" Artem lied smoothly taking another swig of his beer.

"That explains you still being married... Does she know?.."

"Do I know what ?" Eva questioned as she came down stairs both Anthony and Carlos turning away drinking there beers simultaneously. The air instantly becoming tense  what could they have been talking about she thought

" Nothing princess come here " Artem said patting his lap praying she didn't hear there whole conversation.

Looking between the three of them she was so confused on what they were taking about that made it so awkward ..letting it go she walked towards Artem taking a seat on his lap instantly feeling comfortable.

" Guys this is Eva , Eva these are my cousins Anthony and Carlos " Artem introduced

"Beautiful name " Anthony winked causing Artem to glare .