Chapter 15 : tradgedy

💕* Hey before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

Waking up Eva took a quick shower changing into a cute baby pink dress brushing out her brown curls she pulled her hair into a messy bun. It's been only 2 days since she been hiding and Artem had now called thousand of times asking her parents for her whereabouts. Which they lied and told him that I went on vacation  which was now true thanks to Jack who rented out a beach house for the weekend.

"Are you ready "Jack asked entering he room

"Yes this is so exiting thank you Jack I needed this " she smiled she definitely need a vacation

"No problem" he grinned grabbing her suit case he left the room he knew in order for there plan to go smoothly he had to be around her 24/7.

Slipping on her sandals she grabbed her sunscreen putting them in her bag she was phone less since she lost her phone so if anything she would have to use jacks.

Walking downstairs she reached the kitchen she was in dire need for food. her parents had left for work wishing them a safe trip.

"Here I made you coffee " he smiled handing a cup to her

"I can't drink coffee silly I'm pregnant remember " she giggled pouting towards her large stomach grabbing a banana. She knew Jack was clueless when it came to baby stuff.

"Oh then how about I make you tea " he offered he now just wasted one pill he only had few left.

"No thanks I'll just grab some water . What times are flight " she asked grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"1:00 we should get going so we don't miss it " he said dumping the coffee out in the sink

*

After a 5 hours flight to Florida Eva was happy to be off this plane they were now driving to the hotel which was the beach house resort . Stopping at a gas station Jack got out. "Do you want anything " he asked nodding she thought of what she wanted

"Um could you get me skittles and some apple juice ..oh and a donut" she smiled she was craving glazed donuts

"Anything for you" he said walking towards the gas station

Sitting back she waited patiently in the rental car thinking of middle names for her peanut.

James ...nah ....maybe Ashton
Cristiano Ashton Monroe ....nah she thought to herself

Coming back out with her snacks she smiled happily "thank you " she thanked him grabbing the apple juice drinking it slowly. Turning towards Jack she noticed him staring worriedly.

"What ?" She questioned in confusion

"Nothing do you feel okay " he asked he had slipped two into her apple juice on accident not wanting it to go to waste he continued to give it to her.

"Yeah I'm fine actually just super excited " she smiled gleefully

"Good lets get going" he said starting the car

20 mins later they were in front of the resort squealing in excitement she ran to check in. The resort was decorated so beautifully she wondered how Jack was able to afford this for a whole weekend.

"Welcome to paradise cove may I have your names please " the receptionist said kindly

"Jack Crawford " Jack said behind her pulling out papers which were obviously his booking receipt.