Chapter 3: Recognition

💕* Hey before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

Eva Stirred awake thoughts of yesterday night causing Her to scream in her pillow she couldn't believe she made a fool out of her self throwing up In what looked like a new car . Making it to her apartment he stayed and took care of her holding her hair as she threw up the rest of her dinner in her pink bathroom . She couldn't deny and say that it wasn't the sweetest thing someones ever done for her , he tucked her in and left with a simple kiss on her forehead . Maybe he was treating he like this because she was carring his child she doubted, A knock on her door clouded her thoughts .

Opening the door Claire stuck her head in "Good Your awake now tell me what happened ? " her Carmel skin glowing in the morning sun that shined through Eva's window , she plopped herself on the end of her bed.

"It was Terrible claire I threw up in his car " she mumbled.

Loud laughter erupted out of Claire's her movement shaking her bed Eva remained silent waiting until she was finished hearing her silence she stop laughing whipping the no existing tears out of her eyes.

"Phew your kidding right " she asked looking at Eva embarrassed face she burst into another fit of laughter at the sight of her red face clutching her stomach this time.

Grabbing her pillow Eva threw it at her friends head stopping her laughter . "It's not funny claire he was driving way to fast " she pouted crossing her arms .

"Yeah yeah anyway did you tell him " she asked turning on her tv.

"Yeah he took it way better than I thought he actually looked happy to hear that he was the father " she said replaying his ecstatic face in her mind .

"Omg Eva I'm so happy for you , do you know he's a multimillionaire you lucked out girl" she smiled.

"Oh hush he probably not ever gonna talk to me since I ruined his car " as if he heard her , her phone flashed from the nightstand.

Grabbing it before she could claire read it out loud
"My Mom is having a get together and I would love for you to come winky face 😉" she read giggling .

"I would love to smiley face 😊 "she replied typing as she spoke

Seconds later the phone beeped " pick you up at 5..... awwww" she sighed.

Eva stomach jumped with excitement she didn't know he would tell his parents so soon shoot she haven't even told hers .

"Well I have to get ready for work someone's gotta pay the bills now that your preggers " Claire rubbed her tank top clad belly.

"Bye peanut"

"Don't have too much fun " she yelled Walking out of her room room.

Getting up Eva made her way to her closet she had to find a outfit that would impress his parents.

Looking at the peach dress that was hanged but never worn she grabbed it let's hope it passes my stomach throwing it on over her tank top and cotton shorts she shimmied the once perfect fit dress over her bump in their was a band under the bust that supported her swollen breast and outlined her stomach and flowed down to her feet she was showing more cleavage than she liked but this was the dress .

*

After an hour of getting ready she looked at herself her hair was now straightened she wore little make up this will have to do , hearing knocks on her front door she grabbed her small clutch and made her way to the front taking a deep breath she opened the door.

She was shocked to see him dressed In a white polo button down shirt and khakis instead of his usual expensive suits.

"Wow you look extraordinary " he appraised her grabbing her hand kissing it causing her to blush.