Chapter 17 : Faults

💕* Hey before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

Laying back as nurses assisted him. Jack couldn't Believe what happened his Eva was in a coma because of him. The love of His life could die and It would be his fault.

He was a murderer

Guilt crept up slowly as he was being bandaged up from Artem's blows.
Sitting back he didn't know what to do should he call Kim and tell her.

Reaching for his phone he dialed her number..hearing heavy knocks on the door then two cops entering he stood up straight disconnecting the call.

"Hello Jack we are Detectives and we would like to have a few words with you regarding Eva , I'm officer John and this it Pete. " He introduced

"Um....yeah sure " he spoke nervously shaking John and Petes hand watching as the nurse quietly exited the room.

"So you and Eva attend this trip together am I right"

"Yes I planned to take her here to clear her head I thought a vacation at the resort would help"

"Were you aware that Eva was drugged numerous times during this trip?" John questioned.

"Did you see her being drugged?"

"Did you partake in this? " Pete asked .

"No I didn't...NO I didn't know !" He stuttered he was being bombarded with so many questions he didn't want to slip up .

"Source say that you were in love with Eva and you wanted it to be you , did you do this in the act of jealousy to kill the child " he questioned again.

Jack heart stopped he was spot on "why are you guys questioning me she not dead this is not a case"

"We were hired to figure out. And all signs are pointing towards you. So to clear your name we need to know the exact details of the trip"

"Well I'm going to need a lawyer before I answer anymore questions"

"Fine"

"We will be back" He said standing up his partner right behind him.

Watching them leave he grabbed his phone after a few rings she answered.

"Kim what the fu*k did you give me Eva's in a coma " he whispered

" I don't remember kid I picked it up on the west side so it might of been laced who knows. All that matters is that the Job is done"

"No it's not the baby's still alive and healthy and I'm being questioned by cops I could go to jail for attempted murder Kim"

"WHAT!! the baby still alive...UGH your fu*king amateur!" she screamed

"You had one fuc*king job kid and you couldn't follow through now I'm done here. See your so stupidly in love with that bit*h that you couldn't see that this was a set up. You did all my dirty work now your going down for the count and if she dies the blood will be on your hands not mine.

" You Evil Bit*h. How could you , This is what you wanted you made me do this to her " he yelled tears now falling from his eyes.

"Don't blame me now Jack if you didn't want to do it all you had to do was say no. But you wanted to you wanted that baby dead just as much as I did"