Chapter 1 : Discovery

💕* Hey before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

It was one drunken night that Eva had and now it was coming back to bite her in the ass pacing back and forth in the small pink bathroom She looked at her flat stomach hoping nothing was growing inside.

"Eva it past 15min check the damn stick already" Claire her roommate yelled from inside her bedroom sighing she looked at the white stick that awaited her future although she showed signs of being pregnant she didn't want to believe them .

"I can do this.... so what if I have to raise this baby alone I got Claire and Jack " she reassured herself bitting her lip.

Grabbing the plastic stick that was placed in the clear cup she crossed her fingers , flipping it over She gasped in shock as the two blue lines crossed.

"Im pregnant" she whispered to herself her heart sinking.

"Eva what dose it say " Claire yelled again from the other side of the door, she was seating waiting patiently for the results scared and happy for her friend.

Walking out of the bathroom Eva looked at her roommate who was propped on one of her pillows waiting patiently for an answer , upon seeing her friend Tears brimmed the rims of her eyes.

"Oh Eva don't cry it okay all you have to do is call Jacob and tell him" she's said pulling her emotional friend into her embrace trying to comfort her .

" I didn't lose it to Jacob " Eva sobbed loudly into her shoulder

"What ?...who did you lose it to " she pulled back looking at her in confusion.

"Remember that night we all went out when me and Jacob broke up"she sniffed whipping the wet tears on her cheeks.

"Yeah?"

And I didn't come home " She mumbled twiddling her thumbs She felt like a teenager getting interrogated by her mother about her past events that night.

"No....Eva tell me you didn't " she gaped not believing , nodding her head She confirmed her friends answer.

"You had a one night stand" claire screamed staring at her flat stomach

"Thats so not you Eva losing your virginity to a stranger " It wasn't like Eva to have a one night stand and fall short of getting pregnant .

" I know but it happened" Eva sighed looking down, she was Ashamed of her self for being so stupid.

"So who is he ? was it good ? was he cute? " Claire questioned interested to who the guy was that inpreganated her friend .

"It was amazing.....Claire he was beyond handsome  " she gushed flopping herself on her bed she closed her eyes thinking of the night they shared and that terrible morning .

"Okay so give him a call "

" I can't ..." Her eye shot open brushing back a few strand of hair that fell over her face.

"Why not he has the right to know " Claire said in a motherly tone crossing her arms .

"Because...."

"Because what ? "claire continued to urge

"He's married okay !!...I woke up and found his stupid ring inside his dresser I don't know his name it was a mistake the only thing I could do is high tail my ass right out of there" She blurted out feeling sick she just wanted to forget about that morning about everything but she knew she couldn't her baby would always be a constant reminder of her mistake.

"You didn't use protect I taught you better than that " she scolded

"I know it was in the heat of moment "Eva defended herself .

"Yeah says every one that forgets, omg I'm going to be a auntie " claire yelled cheerfully bouncing up and down as it registered in her mind.

"You can't tell Jack about the one night stand though" she pointed ending her happiness.

Jack was Eva's best friend and Claire's long term boyfriend although she could tell him everything she didnt want to see the disappointment on his face when she told him her baby daddy was married .

"Wait....what you know I can't keep secrets from him " she grumbled knowing she would feel guilty keeping something so big from him .

"We'll your going to have too for me " She pouted giving her the best puppy face she had, it seem to have worked as she sighed

"Okay okay......"she replied rolling her eyes.

"But were gonna find this asshole and set him straight" she whispered hearing the front door open.

Jack quietly entered her room his eyes landing on Eva's flat stomach by the look on her face he knew she was pregnant he could always tell her facial expressions.

"I got your text ...So your pregnant " that was one thing She hated about Jack  he could read her like and open book.

"Yeah " she mumbled meekly

"So does Jacob know " he asked sitting next to Claire who sucked in her breath and looked away earning a weird glance from Jack and a glare from Eva .

"No....He went out of town......I'm going to wait until he comes back to tell him "she lied smoothly

"Really.... "he stared non believing .

"Jack I would never lie to you " She stared straight into to his green eyes the lie rolling of her tongue he would know she was lying if she looked down at her shoes which is something She always did .

"Yeah your right.......so I'm going to be a uncle " he smiled but It didn't reach his eyes She knew he was disappointed this is why she couldn't tell him the truth ....