Chapter 10 : Mr.perfect

💕* Hey before you read click the star⭐️please thank you *💕

Waking up feeling hungry Eva turned to see Artem sleeping peacefully one arm wrapped around her waist and the other clutching her naked butt. She still couldn't believe that he was in love with her , she knew her feelings for him were strong but she didn't expect it In Return.
Staring at him she couldn't help but admire each of his features , he was devilishly handsome with his chiseled jaw and dark curly locks even down to his slightly crooked nose. knowing he had to go to work in a few mins she sighed knowing he was leaving her laying her head on his large chest she felt her peanut kicked.

"He must be hungry " Artem deep voice spoke laced with tiredness. Looking up at him his eyes still remained closed .

Nodding she continued to lay on his chest loving the warmth of his naked skin on hers . Feeling his hands slowly massage her hair she was in heaven , mins later she felt a hard kick she muttered an "ouch!".

"I'll go make you breakfast " Artem pulled away, pouting she watched him get up blushing instantly as he stretched in all his naked glory sporting a growing boner.
She didn't think she'll ever get used to this looking down she Looked anywhere but at him.

"Princess what did I tell you about this shyness " he smirked pecking her lips pinching one of her exposed nipples.

"Artem ! " she gasped smacking his hand covering her self with the thin blanket . Her breast were already large and swollen due to the pregnancy she gained so much weight in the last few weeks she felt like a Cow.

Slipping on his Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs he left the room with a wink . Getting up she walked into the large bathroom and brushed her teeth Slipping on her Victoria secret nightie that once was slightly big was now entirely to small . Her large belly poked out and her large breast spilled over the top shrugging she laid back in bed.

"Bon appetite princess " Artem said entering the room with a tray of food placing it directly in front of her.

Her stomach growling at the sight of the eggs , bacon and blueberry pancakes. Grabbing her fork she immediately started eating while Artem got ready for work.

"Thank you " she mumbled stuffing more pancakes in her mouth causing Artem to stare in amusement.

"Anything for you princess and remember you have brunch with your parents at 5 " he reminded kissing her forehead hating that he had to leave her .

"Yeah I know " she smiled happy that her parents were still in town she missed her parents and was so happy Artem flew them out for her surprise baby shower.

"I'll have one of my drivers take you then I'll pick you up when I get off " Artem said grabbing his brief case fixing his tie pouting she watched him stroke her hair pulling up her chin so her eyes were leveled with his.

"I love you princess " he whispered causing her heart to melt slowly . Not waiting for a reply he walked out leaving her heart in a frenzy.

*

Waking up from her cat nap Eva quickly got dressed into a simple nude bodycon dress that complemented her baby bump stepping into a pair of pumps knowing she would regret it later.
She grabbed her clutch and made her way outside were her driver was waiting patiently.

"Good evening Mrs. Monroe " he spoke opening her door .

"It's just Smith and thank you " she smiled she couldn't lie and say she didn't like the sound of his last name.