00; REUNION

Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly.❞

▃▃▃

SIX MONTHS EARLIER

     CASSANDRA LOOKED AROUND the airport, and surprisingly not much has changed. Everything still looks the same as when she left the town. She wasn't overly excited about returning to Beacon Hills, no wonder since the death of Victoria and Allison Argent, the atmosphere of this town becomes quite different. The atmosphere of her house is also bound to be different. No more petty squabbles that her and Allison did each morning. No more practice archery every school ends. No more skipped school because there are creatures that roam in the town or around the school. Overall, everything would be different without her mother and Allison. Since they died, a part of her also died. Literally. Cassandra could truly feel the pain when the sword penetrated Allison's abdomen, the forlorn, the sense when she started to fade from life, ecstatically everything her twin felt that night. 

Yes, maybe they often got in disagreement, arguing, even ignoring each other. But even so, they are still Allison and Cassandra. They aren't identical, but they have a lot in common. The time of their birth only 48 minutes away and it made Allison 48 minutes older than her. Although it has been a long time the other Argent left her, the sadness still frequently hit her mind. Indeed she hadn't crying anymore, but sometimes all of the memories about Allison still quite often stopped in her mind. And it made her think of Allison again and again. Not infrequently she blames herself for Allison's death. But what could she do? It's all in the past. And Allison was expecting her to forget what has happened and live a life she deserves.

"Scott! I have night shift today, so-" Melissa started but soon stopped when she opened the door only to find a girl that she hasn't encountered since Allison's death, standing in front of her house. "Oh Jesus! Cassandra? Is that you?"

Cassandra smiled and waved at her sheepishly. "Yeah. Hi, Melissa."

"You've grown into such a very beautiful girl, Cassie. I almost didn't recognize you." She said, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you. I miss you so much, Melissa." She replied as she hugged her back.

"I miss you too, Cassie. When did you get back from France?" Melissa asked as she pulled away.

"This morning. I don't want to go straight back to my house, so I stopped by your house." She laughed. "You don't mind if I put my suitcase here? Or if I may, I would like to stay here tonight. Is that okay?"

"Oh please, you don't need to ask. Of course you are welcome here!" She said as she gestured her to come in. "I understand if you still don't want to go back to your house. You can stay here as long as you want." Melissa continued as she stroked her back.

Before she could reply, Scott appeared in the living room. "Mom, did you see my-" His eyes widened as he looked at them. "Cassie?"

Cassandra grinned. "Hey, Scott."

"Alright. You've finally met and I'm late. I have to go now, duty calls. I'm sorry, Cassie. I'll see you both later, okay?" Melissa said quickly as she went to the front door. Both of them slightly nodded. "And, Scott? Behave." With that she left the house, leaving the two teenagers behind.

Scott turned around to see her. "God, Cassie! I miss you so much!" He beamed, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I miss you too." She replied. "You're still the same as the last time I saw you."

He laughed and pulled away. "Yeah. And I'm still a werewolf."

"Thanks for the information. But I already knew that." She replied, laughing a bit.