23; A CREDIBLE THREAT

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.

▃▃▃

     IT HAPPENS EVERY night. I don't know when and I don't know what triggers it, but at some point every night, I leave. When I come back, I find burned clothes and blood. If I didn't know certain things, I'd call it sleepwalking but I'm not just wandering out the door. I'm heading out with purpose, I'm searching for something. That's why I need you to follow me. I need to know where I'm going and what I'm doing. If people are getting hurt because of me, if I'm adding to the body count, I have to know. When I wake up at night, when it takes over, I want you to follow me. And if you have to, I want you to stop me.

The Argents, Scott, and Stiles promised to help him. Which Chris and Cassandra now find themselves in Jordan Parrish's house while the boys waited for the cue from Chris to move. They watched him until he fell asleep. At first nothing happened, but a few minutes later, something strange happened. He suddenly stood up with a blank face and moved by himself, as if he is controlled by something. Chris took it as a cue for them to move, so he texted Scott.

Scott's phone vibrated and he quickly read it, "He's headed to the school."

Liam leaned forwards, glancing at the two boys, "Why's Parrish headed to the school?"

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now."

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked innocently.

"Because he's got yearning for higher education." Stiles answered bluntly. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay?"

"But what about Cassandra? She said that if they met, Parrish will only make the Black Hound inside her wanted to leave her body?"

"I think she got it under control now." Scott replied. "If she still can't control it, we can prevent it."

"I hate being only human." Stiles muttered, accelerating the jeep.

Chris and Cassandra are now in school, trying to trace Parrish. But they only found the banner of Beacon Hills charity match lying on the ground with some flames burn it.

"Can you catch his scent?" Chris asked, holding the gun tightly.

Cassandra was silent for a moment as she looked around, "He's near, but I'm not so sure. I'm new in this. And the Beast."

Chris' eyes widened, "The Beast is also here?"

She nodded as they walked into the school. At the same time Scott, Stiles and Liam arrived at the school. They rushed out of the jeep, and Liam slammed the door too loud that it makes the hubbub for a moment. Scott and Stiles turned to see him, annoyed by what he just did.

"Sorry." Liam whispered.

They immediately walked into the school, and met Chris and Cassandra in the middle of the hallway.

"Where's Parrish?" Scott asked impatiently.

Chris sighed, "We lost him."

"He's moving too fast." Cassandra added. "But I know he's here, I can feel it."

Liam narrowed his eyes to another direction, "Scott, that guy's not moving at all."

They followed his gaze and saw a body lying on the floor. They immediately walked over to the body and saw blood around his body, making them walk further ahead, only to find a trail of dead bodies that lead to the bus. When they saw inside the bus, surprisingly there are more piles of dead bodies. But, one person was still alive and pleading for help to them. Scott moved toward the bus but Parrish suddenly stepped out and warned him.