19; THE CHAOS INSIDE THE GIRL

The only demon you need to save yourself from is you.

▃▃▃

     THEO FELT A little depressed today. First, Cassandra didn't send a message or call him, even though he knows she has returned to Beacon Hills since two days ago. And that makes him more anxious because it indicates that she had heard that he was the cause of this chaos. He doesn't know what will happen with their relationship next, yes, maybe he already said that he's ready to accept the risk of his crimes, but losing her was the hardest thing he had to go through. Second, again, she didn't attend any classes. Third, he still remember vividly the Beast's figure that he and Tracy saw in the hallway of the school last night. It looks very scary and violent. And the figure is still haunting his mind.

"Does anyone of you know where Scott and Stiles?" Mrs. Flemming asked. "Because it seems suspicious if they are sick on the same day."

No one answered, indicating no one knows their whereabouts. Theo just stared at the two empty chairs.

Mrs. Flemming sighed as she saw another two empty chairs, "Cassandra and Lydia weren't in class either."

"They won't be back for a while." Theo commented instantly.

Mrs. Flemming turned to face him, "What?"

"Due to medical issues." He added.

The math teacher looked at him suspiciously as if indicating she knew if Theo knew something that she didn't know. But Mrs. Flemming didn't respond, instead she continued the lesson. Not long after, Theo spotted Malia outside the class. They stared at each other briefly before Malia continued to walk away.

▃▃▃

     SCOTT AND STILES were on their way to pick up Kira, but unfortunately Roscoe ran out of gasoline. So, that's why they found themselves at the gas station. The gas station was already closed, but it looks like they couldn't accept it. So, Scott broke the chains on the gas pump as Stiles slipped a 20-dollar bill through the doors to pay for what they take. As they fill the gas cylinder, they fell in an awkward silence. But because Stiles couldn't stand the silence, he decided to start a conversation. About Donovan.

"There's a pin," He started. Scott looked up to see him. "There's one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down."

Scott knitted his eyebrows, "He was trying to kill you."

"Yeah, so then I pulled the pin and all these metal braces came down and one of them just went right through him." Stiles continued.

"Why didn't you think you could tell me?"

"It was just the way you were looking at me that night." Stiles replied. "You know, you were standing there with a wrench in your hand. You were looking at me like I just bashed you in the head with it. You know, like I'd broken your sacred rule and that's it. There's no going back."

Scott sighed, "I know the difference."

"What?"

"I know what self-defense is." Scott stated.

With that they walked back to the jeep and continue on their way to meet Kira. Time is running fast until finally, it was night. Stiles could already see the view of Shiprock as he woke Scott. There's a massive storm right on top of the mountain with lighting and turbulent clouds. They exchanged glances before Stiles accelerates towards the mountain. In no time, they stopped at one of the cliffs as they heard the roaring thunder continued.