04; AWAKENED

This world is full of monsters with angelic faces.

▃▃▃

     ANOTHER DAY. ANOTHER issue dealt with Stiles. Yes, that kid was still not surrendered to suspect Theo. Stiles was determined to prove that Theo has another purpose why he returned to Beacon Hills after disappearing since fourth grade. And as a good friend, she had to pick him up at the Sheriff's Station, because his father was tired of hearing his chatter. If you ask where's Roscoe the jeep? Well, let's just say, since he has a new obsession to interrogate Theo's life, so he was a bit forgotten about the jeep. She parked her car and immediately got out of the car to drag him out from the sheriff's office, or they will be late for school.

When Cassandra appeared in front of them, his father sighed in relief. "Oh Cassie. Finally. Can you take him to school? It's still early and I've been bombarded with his ridiculous requests."

Cassandra nodded and looked towards Stiles who was busy with god-knows what. "Stiles, come on."

"I still have a lot of business, Cassie. You can go ahead." He answered without looking at her.

She snorted. "What kind of business? Stalking Theo's family background? Or running a Twitter account for Theo? Seriously Stiles, come on, there's no time to do stuffs like that."

"Shut up, capri sun. I'm trying to prove that I'm right about him."

"For the love of God, Stiles! I called Cassie to pick you up and go to school. Don't make her useless to come here just to hear your babble about your friend." Sheriff exclaimed.

Stiles faced his father. "I will go to school if you promise to do a full background check of the Raeken's."

Cassandra only rolled her eyes. This kid is really obsessed with Theo. His dad looked increasingly tired of Stiles' stubbornness. Well, yeah, he is sometimes quite annoying.

"No." His dad replied as he rubbed his temple. "You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcements officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion."

"Ah, come on dad! I need your help to do this!" Stiles pleaded.

"Except you're not the only one, Sheriff." Cassandra said bluntly, pointing to the person behind them.

Stiles clasped his hands. "Ha! I know you will help me, Cassie!"

"Just hurry up before we're late for school." Cassandra replied. 

Sheriff Stilinski only shook his head, looking at his son's behavior. She had to admit, the sheriff has a great patience. If she was on his shoes, she may have already entrusted Stiles to the orphanage. Or send him to live with his cousin, Miguel.

"Parrish!"

▃▃▃

     "I DON'T KNOW, Stiles." Malia shrugged, crossing her arms. "I see why you're worried. He's hot. Like really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body, you should definitely feel threatened."

Cassandra laughed at her innocence. But she immediately clamped her mouth after receiving death glares from Stiles.

"Thank you." Stiles replied sarcastically. "Because I do. Especially now more than ever."

"You want me to torture him?" Malia asked innocently like it is a common question in the world.

Stiles' eyes widened. "What? No! I don't want you to torture him."

"It's illegal, Malia." Cassandra added as they walked towards school.

"I'm pretty sure I can take him." She replied confidently.

"I have a plan, alright? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles said, looking towards the two girls.

Cassandra raised an eyebrow. "What steps?"

"We get the story and verify the facts." Stiles explained. "We find the pieces that doesn't fit and catch him in the act. That's how you do it."

"I don't understand why are you so suspicious of that guy?" Malia said, staring at the boy who just came out of the car.

Cassandra followed her gaze and looked at Theo who was smiling at them. He waved at the three seniors. Because she's a good kid, of course she waved back at him. But it doesn't last long because she felt a headache again. And this time almost made her lose balance, but Stiles managed to catch her before she fell.

"Whoa, Cassie, are you okay?" Stiles asked worriedly.

She looked up between Stiles and Malia who were saying something to her, but the voice in her head making their voices drowned. All she heard was the same voice as yesterday. She slightly peered towards Theo and she saw a glimpse of concern in his eyes. She could tell he was battling with his heart whether he should approach her or not. But, on the other side, he knew Stiles didn't like him. So, he just watched from the distance as he continued to worry about Cassandra. Theo remembers her, and he will not forget what happened to her that day. Because he swore when he saw her eyes that day, there is another figure who live in her. However, Cassandra was still trying to get rid of the voice of her head. This time, the voice was giving her a warning. And it kept echoing inside her head.

Be careful, Master. He didn't look like what you imagine. He just pretends to cover up something.

▃▃▃

For the love of snowman, Theo has begun to awaken Cassandra's special ability guys! Let's wait until it completely awake. 

See ya on the next chapter!