07; THE BLACK HOUND

We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.

▃▃▃

     "DID YOU SEE it too?" Stiles asked, referring to the previous incident that happened to Cassandra.

Liam nodded, "Yeah. What do you think it is?"

"I don't have any idea. It happened to her since Theo returned to Beacon Hills."

"Well," Liam sighed. "For now we just keep an eye on her."

"Agree." Stiles answered. His pace stopped when he saw Scott's familiar bike parked next to his jeep. "Ah, not now."

"Find anything?" Scott asked from behind them. Stiles turned around to face him and so did Liam. He frowned when he saw Liam holding unconscious Cassandra. But before he could ask what happened to her, Stiles told Liam to take her into the jeep.

"Take her to the car." He said. Liam only nodded and took her into the car. Once he finished and made sure she was in a comfortable position, he came out to join Stiles and Scott.

Scott sighed and asked them the same question. "Did you find anything?"

"Nope. We didn't find anything." Stiles replied.

"I fell in a hole." Liam said, trying to lighten up the situation. But, failed.

"It was the bridge where his sister died, right?" Scott asked.

Stiles ignored him and walked to the jeep to start the engine. But unfortunately, the jeep doesn't want to participate with him.

"Son of a-" He muttered. "Liam, do me a favor. Get in the car and turn the ignition when I say."

Stiles got out of the jeep and opened the hood of his car while Liam did what was told to by him.

"Stiles," Scott said.

"Give me a sec. Try it." Stiles shouted but he got nothing.

"Stiles," Scott repeated.

"Yes, okay we followed him out here. What do you want me to say? That I'm a stalker, huh? That I'm crazy? Overly paranoid? None of this is new information."

"You don't even want to at least give him the benefit of the doubt?"

"I've given a lot of benefits to a lot of people." Stiles said.

"Like Derek? Kira? Liam?"

"I was right about Peter. Try it!" He shouted. Liam turned the key but the engine still doesn't on. "You know, I bet you still think there's something about him that can be saved."

"Maybe." Scott said.

He sighed and shouted to Liam, "Try it again." But still nothing.

"Why can't you trust anyone?"

"Because you trust everyone!" Stiles yelled as he slammed his fist against the car. Then, he cried out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked with a concern gaze. "You could've broken it."

"Fine and it's not broken."

"Let me see."

"I'm fine."

"Let me see it."

Stiles slowly gave his hand and Scott immediately took his hand as the familiar black veins popped out of his hands. A few minutes later, the pain disappeared and Stiles looked at his hand in amazement.