Shiro Nakamura (Taken)

Name: Shiro Nakamura

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: Auburn brown hair and catlike, luminous green eyes. He only ever wears black. He has a hood that normally covers the upper part of his face. He's tall and well built as expected from an alpha wolf. He looks very similar to his father. Shiro has black markings on his back that set him apart.   

Personality: Cold and a true lone wolf, bitter, short tempered, only protective of certain people. Fearless, intense, and possessive.

Scenario: You don't know where you are. Cold wisps around you and you cover your goose bump covered arms to try and stay warm.  You look around and only seen stone walls and one door. Terrified, you run towards it only to find it locked. You beat on the door desperate for someone to hear you, but no one comes. Time passes and you are sitting with your back to the door, crying. Finally, sounds of life approach and you hear two voices outside your door. You dare to look out the caged window when a pair of green eyes lock with yours.

Taken by: GorgeousVampireGirl

Extra: Has a thirteen year old sister, Maya.

___ SIDE CHARACTERS ___

Name: Maya Nakamura

Name: Maya Nakamura

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Werewolf

Personality: That of a typical kid. She's fun loving, innocent, and funny. She can be brave and protective when need be. A little bit of a cry baby to an extent.  Very kind hearted.

Appearance: Short and quite petite. She has long brown hair and green eyes (which she got from her mom). According to Shiro, asides from her hair color she is the spitting image of their mother. She has very faint markings on her back.

Name:  Lucia Terranova

Age: 18

Gender: female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human (Witch)

Personality: Lucia is a pretty laid back tomboy. She's friendly, generous, but she isn't afraid to put someone back in their place by literally knocking some sense into them. She's very loyal.  

Appearance: Short black and red hair. She's an average height for her age. When she reads or works she puts on a pair of red glasses.