Lyra Valencia (reopened)

Name: Lyra Valencia

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Long purple hair and pinkish purple eyes. She is an average height. She normally wears a pink skirt, red top and a black leather jacket, but also wears a plain white dress.

Personality: Lyra is a curious person, she's competitive, intelligent, friendly, but cautious. She is very aware, observant, and outspoken. She can also be motherly even if she's young.

Likes: Her gun, fighting, exploring, helping others, going outside the garden walls.

Dislikes: others being hurt, not being able to know, know-it-alls, being treated like a fragile girl.

Scenario: You were a street rat. You were starving, seeing no other option you started climbing the stone wall between the two territories. This is something your parents warned you not to do when you were a child, but they were long gone. You continue to push forward. How could the rich take everything? They blocked everyone else out and they were forced to live like animals. If you were ever given the chance you would set things right. You would make them pay for what they did. You reach the top and jump down. The smell of food is overwhelming and you go straight for it. You would never have expected to come crashing into a girl.