The Sukaika

The Sukaika, the sky walkers, those who live in the lands of the heavens. They live their lives in daily bliss having all the technology and perks that they could ever want. People there have no need to worry about things like sickness or work. Life up on the Sky Platform is what many would refer to as luxurious. Honestly, why would you have to worry about anything when you're literally living in a paradise?

A long time ago, when the planet was on the verge of destruction from war and resource depletion, the leaders from across the galaxy decided to take those who were deemed important and build a sanctuary away from the living hell that was once a beautiful, thriving planet. Many other planets followed its lead and thus the Sky Platforms, the sky cities were developed. These were large enough to hold and maintain a thriving community. Those who were deemed unworthy or expendable were left to die. Only problem was, the Garukuta, as they were deemed, refused to simply vanish over time. As a result, the Sukaika, sent down robots and airborne fighting machines piloted by none other than themselves to slaughter those who remained. Only a few managed to survive having no powers, weapons, or ships to protect themselves or flee.

As the years went on, the Sukaika had nothing to fear from the Garukuta and basically treated their remaining land below the platform as nothing but a trash bin. Old buildings and ancient technology still exist down there. Left behind by the people who abandoned it such a long time ago.

That was until the Garukuta rose again.

~~~~~

This is a work in process. This takes place in the far future where interplanetary travel is possible and weapons are far more advanced than anything we have today. This includes other technologies such as communication devices, transportation, medical equipment, etc.)

Brief description of sides:

Sukaika - The entitled. These people are very proud of their status. The sukaika believe that their ancestors were chosen for a reason to survive and because of this they are willing to destroy any other race that threatens their existence or they deem unworthy. Majority of this group is very humanoid. Few nonhuman species of human intelligence live among them. They have all the latest, up to date war technology and travel capabilities.

Gurakuta - The unwanted. The remaining Gurakuta are the distant children of the original survivors. Although they seem few in numbers, their group is very diverse in species. While they don't have the greatest tech, they are very resourceful with the bits and pieces of scraps thrown down from the Sky Platform.

~~~~ Currently Revealed Races ~~~~
Mundayna: The most human like of all the races. They are the descendants from humans long ago. Mundayna are quite intelligent and resourceful

Demora: Low caste Demi-humans. Demora are human like with animal features such as animal ears, tails, and horns/antlers if the species has them. Demora also have hair and eye colors different than that of any race.

Ixnin: characterized by short elf ears. Ixnin practice in the spiritual and magical arts. They are the makers of various potions and magic charms. This race is connected to the earth on a spiritual level

Form

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species: (If made up, state species name and give brief physical description)
Side: (Sukaika or Garukuta or neutral)
Role: (If Sukaika) soldier, robotic technologist, mechanic, healthcare, general, etc.)
Appearance: (If not using image)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Backstory: *optional*