Yukana "Yuka" Otanashi (taken)

Name: Otonashi, Yukana

Age: 29

Gender: Female

Appearance: Yuka looks nearly identical to her mother with the same golden eyes and long, silver hair, with exception of the one brown streak. She's petite and looks younger than she actually is. Yuka wore a white full body suit during her time as an experiment at the lab. Since her liberation she is wearing a grey and black striped shirt and a black skirt along with her normal shoes. She wears a silver necklace, but doesn't remember where she got it.

Personality: Yuka is a very hard person to read unless she is feeling very strong emotions like fear anger, or love. She is very naïve of the world around her and doesn't understand how others work. She is curious though she doesn't show it. Most of the time she remains expressionless, but she does have many emotions. Yuka wants to know where she came from, but has no memory of anything before the lab. She has a fear of being dragged back there. She is not afraid to fight anyone and is trying to come to terms with these new emotions.

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Spicy foods, her new friends, flying, piano music, being free, flowers, and the twins.

Dislikes: The white coats, not knowing her past or last name, things being her fault, harming her friends, and not knowing what's going on around her.

Scenario: You wake up chained down under a shining bright light. The room around you is completely white and you wonder if you have died. This is, until you see the slight glimmer of light off metal on the table beside you. You immediately panic as you hear footsteps coming. A woman enters. She has curly hair, aged with years and a white coat on. She looks like a doctor. You want to ask her what's going on, but she wont answer. "You wont feel a thing" she says before darkness washes over you.

Family: Edgar (husband), Camus (son), Luna (daughter)

~~~~

Side Character

Name: Damien (basically an Otanashi by this point)

Age: 30

Gender: Male