Reiko "Rei" Montinaro (taken)

Name: Montinaro, Reiko (Last, First)

Avatar name: Robyn

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Fandom: Sword Art Online

Appearance: Reiko is an average size girl standing about 5'8". She has a slender build that most of the time is hidden under her wardrobe. She has long brunette hair that falls a little past her shoulder blades. She is faired skin and shining blue/green eyes. The girl basically wears boy style skater clothes which consist of jeans, t-shirt, and a jacket that is somewhat to big for her. She also wears a beanie and a pair of checkered converse.

Online: Robyn (Reiko) is a spriggan that doesn't quite fit in with the others. She has the generic tan skin, but instead of the normal black hair, she had chosen her avatar to have snow white hair in contrast of her outfit and piercing red eyes to go with the two red streaks in her hair. Her outfit is a dark, long-sleeved top and a black skirt with black boots and knee high socks.

Personality: Reiko's personality can be a bit unpredictable. At some points she can be a excited fan girl, but at others she can be very calm and serious. She isn't good with strong emotions such as love or fear, but does her best to understand them. She is a true tomboy, though she does enjoy dressing up time to time, because she can almost always be found online or at the skate park riding her skate board. Sometimes Reiko can be extremely insecure about herself. She now spends a lot of time with her new friends on and offline, especially her newest friend Zorrah. She also makes it her job to keep Zorrah out of trouble.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Skateboarding, rollerblading, hip hop music, friends, family, her dog, and video games.

Dislikes: Mean people, being alone, her brother embarrassing her, bringing up her past, hospitals, and spiders.

THIS IS AN SAO BASED RP PAGE