14. Guilty

But now our bodies are the guilty ones
Who touch and color the hours
Night won't breath, oh, how we
fall in silence from the sky
And whisper some silver reply...

"Whoa."

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just... your friend was right."

Kurt sat up, cocking his eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Never mind. It's true that you do have, uh..." Blaine gulped, squirming underneath him, "a tattoo."

Kurt merely glanced over his right shoulder. He acknowledged the small artwork on his shoulder blade for only a moment. "Huh. Yep, it's still there. Now can I go back to kissing you?"

"Yes," a breathless Blaine replied. "Sorry. Just making observations."

"I can't expect anything different from you," Kurt responded before diving back down onto Blaine's lips. "Mmm-- wait, wait. This is okay, right? You'd tell me if it wasn't. Wouldn't you?"

Blaine observed him again. His mind had turned fuzzy, but he could still trace back the actions. They had been at it for a while and found themselves lying on Blaine's bed. But now he could only watch him. The way he straddled Blaine's hips, and kept his balance with two firm hands on either side of Blaine's head. Kurt had become more beautiful than ever before, even when he had shaken out of his dress shirt. (Which was now lying across the room.)

"Yes," Blaine answered again. He ran his hands down the exposed pale skin of Kurt's back. "This is perfect. You're perfect."

Kurt flashed a simple smile before lowering his mouth to Blaine's neck once more. "You don't think we'll get in trouble for this somehow?" he mumbled against Blaine's throat.

Blaine laughed, his eyes fluttering from the contact of Kurt's lips. "Listen to yourself. Kurt Hummel is actually worried about getting in trouble."

"And Blaine Anderson is the one who clearly doesn't care about the rules we're probably breaking right now," replied Kurt. His eyes locked on the buttons of Blaine's shirt and immediately began to separate them. "My guess is at least twelve."

"I can't believe this is happening right now," Blaine said with a touch of sentiment. "You've always made me believe in so much more."

He paused, momentarily self-conscious of being so exposed. But the way Kurt nuzzled his bare honey skin made him feel as if he were worth a million bucks.

"I thought I could hide it, Blaine," Kurt told him between kisses down his soft torso. "I thought I could push away my feelings and they might disappear. But I don't think I'm the only one who noticed something between us."

Kurt had reached his naval, his fingers hovering over the button of the boy's uniform slacks. His icy blue eyes flicked up in an instant, searching for a signal.

"Um, maybe we should stay like this for now," Blaine told him with a squirm. "I mean-- we've got all the time in the world for stuff, don't we?"

"Of course," Kurt nodded as he drew back up to lock Blaine's lips in a short kiss.

"I can't say I'm very experienced in this kind of thing..." admitted Blaine, his cheeks painted red. He heaved himself up to a sitting position. Kurt still in his lap gave him access to hook his ankles behind Blaine's back.