Love, peace and safety.

Dolph got sick over the weekend, he went running and it started to rain which led to him getting a cold. He still went to the arena and still wrestled on Monday Night Raw.

He gets home and he looks so tired, his face looks pale.

"Hey baby... how are you feeling?" You ask, kissing his lips softly while caressing his cheek.

"Oh I'm fine..." You give him this you-really-don't-seem-fine look. "Really."

"Dolph, how long have I known you? You can count on me... You know that." You tell him calmly.

"I- I know... I just don't want you to get worried, because this is nothing serious... Really, I'll be okay." He's trying to convince you he's okay, but he also wants you to take care of him, you know him so well.

"I will always get worried about you because I love you." You say taking his hand and giving him a soft smile.

"I love you too, baby." He say squeezing your hand.

"C'mon, sit down, let's check you up." You say, leading in to the couch.

He sits down and you sit next to him. Then, you gently place your lips on his forehead.

"Dolph, you're hot." You can't hide the concerned look on your face.

"Oh you've told me that before, (Y/N)!" Dolph tries to joke about it, dismissing its importance.

"I mean it, baby, you're burning in fever. You'll take a cool shower now, to see if we can lower your fever. Then you're gonna eat something and take some medication, okay."

"I'll take the shower, because I'm all sweart and tired, not because I'm not fine."

"Dolph, shut up, okay." He looks at you frustrated. "I'll make you chicken soup, what about that?" You propose to him.

"Ugh, okay fine..."

He heads upstairs to take his shower and you start cooking his chicken soup.

Some minutes later, Dolph shows up at the kitchen. Dressed in a basic white t-shirt and dark blue sweatpants, his hair in a bun, he still looks a bit pale.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I'm better now." He goes to you and grabs you behind, holding you tight by your waist. "I love you, (Y/N). You're the best girlfriend I could ever wish for."

"I love you too, Zigboy." You turn your head a little bit and he kisses your lips. "Now go sit down at the couch, take some rest, this is almost ready." He nods and leaves.

(some minutes later)

"Baby!" Dolph yells and you run to the living room.

"Hey, is everything okay?" You sound way more worried than you want to.

"Yeah... I just wanted some water... please..." He's laying on the couch, seeing some tv show.

"Oh okay, I'll bring you a glass of water in a minute." You smile.

You bring him a glass of water and he takes it in his hand, taking a sip right away.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He gives you a soft smile. "Is the chicken soup almost ready? I'm hungry."

"Yes, it is... 5 more minutes."

(5 minutes later.)

Dolph smiles when he sees you getting into the living room slowly and carefully to make sure the tray you bring in your hands doesn't fall to the ground.

"Here is the magic soup to my baby boy." You say and Dolph smiles at you, flushing a bit.

Dolph eats the chicken soup and takes his meds. Then, he lays back again on the couch and throws his arms in your direction. "Come here, beautiful." You look at him surprised, you were expecting him to get some rest. "C'mon, come here, cuddle me, I need cuddles."

You chuckle at his admission, then you go and you two tangle yourselves in each others arms and you place his head on your chest, caressing softly his hair and his cheeks and feeling his hot breath on your neck.

"I'll cuddle you all you want. I love you. Get some rest, baby."

"I love you too." Dolph kisses your neck. "I will, you're here with me, so I will."

You smile. You and Dolph in each others arms... Your definition of love, peace and safety.