2nd Anniversary.

Today it's yours and Dolph's second anniversary but... he hasn't remembered it... He left early in the morning without even saying goodbye to you and hasn't returned yet, he didn't even call or text you. In the last couple of weeks, he has been distant and acting weird. You don't know what's happening... If he's done with you, if he's cheating on you... By now, every possibility has crossed your mind.

'How could he forget about it?' You think, feeling tears threatening to spill, but you shrug them off, there's no way you're going to cry over this.

A couple of hours later, you hear the front door opening. It's Dolph. You hear his footsteps getting closer to the living room, which is where you are, laying on the couch while watching TV.

"Hey (Y/N)." Dolph says when he finally gets to the living room.

He always calls you 'baby' or your nickname not full (Y/N). Is he going to break up with you on your second anniversary? You can't help but overthink about this and you're feeling a big lump in your throat. You feel like throwing up and crying, but instead you just say, in a cold way: "Hey Dolph." You don't even take your eyes off the TV.

He doesn't say anything else, just sits on the other couch. You're done with all of this bullshit and you can feel you're almost reaching your breaking point, so you just get up, feeling Dolph's stare on your back, and go to your bedroom's bathroom and lock yourself in there. Only a few seconds pass until you break. You're sobbing and having trouble breathing. You sit right next to the bath tub and hug your knees.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Dolph asks, but you don't answer. Again, there's another knock on the door. "C'mon, baby, open up."

"Just go away!" You manage to shout in between sobs, your voice all shaken up and rough.

"Hey what's up, baby? Why are you crying?" Dolph asks, sounding really worried. But once again, he gets no answer. "(Y/N), if don't open this door in 5 seconds, I'll kick it down." He threatens, but you don't mind, you don't believe he'll kick it down anyway, so you don't move.

He doesn't speak for a couple of minutes and then suddenly, you hear a loud bang, which causes you to shot your head up for a few seconds. Dolph literally kicked the door open, the loud bang was the door hitting the bathroom's wall, and he's next to you in a heartbeat.

"Hey, hey. Shhh, I'm here." He whispers, while kissing your head and hugging you tight.

After a few minutes you feel calmer and Dolph's starts talking again.

"Hey, baby... You can talk to me... You know that. Tell me what happened." Dolph pleads.

"Really? Are you serious right now?" You ask and he just shoots at you a very confused look. "You really have no clue what's happening here?"

"No, I don't. Look I'm really confused now." Dolph says, but deep down he has an idea of what this is all about. 'She must have noticed my nervousness' He thinks.

"Dolph, you've been so distant and acting so weird lately. You haven't showed almost any affection lately, you don't use my nickname anymore... You even forgot our 2 year anniversary... So I think I should be the one asking you what happened." You are impressed with yourself, you managed to say everything that was bothering you without falling apart. But he doesn't answer, he just looks at you, blank but shocked look on his face. "So... are you cheating on me? Are you going to break up with me? Which one is it?"

"What? You think I'm cheating?" He almost yells. You look at the floor, avoiding his gaze. "Okay, fine." He says, while getting up and leaving the bathroom.

'Okay, that's it... I lost him.' You think. But after a couple of minutes, he comes back and sits next to you again.

"So... I was planning on taking you to dinner on your favorite restaurant today and do this there, because I did not forget our anniversary. Obviously..." He gives you a small smile and you smile back, your eyes lit up. "If I've been distant lately, I'm so sorry... I've been so nervous about what I'm about to do and-"

"Dolph, I'm getting really nervous, go straight to the point."

"(Y/N), will you make me the happiest and luckiest man on the planet and-"

"Hmm hmm." You shook your head, and his face falls. "You're not doing this on the bathroom." You give him a small smile. Now that you look back at the last couple of weeks, it makes sense what he just said... He really looked nervous. But now you knew what it was all about. And it wasn't about anything bad. Then you take his hands in yours. "Baby, I'm sorry... I didn't know... I felt you distancing yourself from me and I couldn't take it anymore... And now I ruined our special moment and-"

"Shhh. It's fine. I'm the nervous wreck and dork boyfriend here." He chuckles. "Plus, I'll make it even more special." He gives you a dorky wink, which makes you laugh. "Oh here she is, the woman of my life." He smiles widely, making you blush.

"I love you, Dolph."

"I love you too, baby." He pecks your lips. "Now, let's take a shower and get ready for our dinner."

You and Dolph got ready. He's wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a grey tie. You're wearing a red dress above the knees with black high heels. He took you to a very romantic and private restaurant.

You're almost finishing your dinner and you're surprised that he didn't propose yet, maybe he's not doing it today after you ruined it earlier, you think.

Suddenly, he stands up and takes your hand, pulling you with him. He covers your eyes with his hands and tells you to walk, giving you the directions.

"Okay, stop." He says.

"Dolph, I'm so curious! Where are we?" You ask, not being able to hide the excitement.

Then he takes the hands out of your face. He took you to the private backyard of the restaurant, which had a beautiful view to the sunset, the beach and the sea.

"This is beautiful, Dolph." You whisper, your eyes locked on the beautiful view in front of you. Dolph hugs you from behind, his chin resting on your shoulder and his hands around your waist.

After a couple of minutes of taking in the moment and the view, Dolph pulls away from you. You don't look right away at him, but when you do, he's on his knee with a tiny black box on his hand. He opens it, revealing a beautiful engagement ring. It isn't very big, but it screams 'you', it was made for you, Dolph really knows you.

"Oh my god..." You whisper, your hands covering your face.

"(Y/N), I love you so much. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me. You're always by my side, through good and bad. You're my safe place. You're the woman of my life. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to start a family with you. So, will you make me the happiest and luckiest man on the planet and marry me?"

"That was the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to me. I love you so much." You're so nervous and smiling widely.

"Hmmmm, baby, this is the part where you say 'yes' or 'no'." Dolph says chuckling, still on his knee.

"Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry, I'm so nervous. Of course I'll marry you! YES, I say YES!" You almost shout, you love this man so much.

He slips the ring on your finger, it's absolutely perfect, then gets up and kisses you passionately, your arms traveling to his neck and his to your lower back. Then suddenly, He picks you and spins you around, both of you laughing. Dolph is the man of your life and he makes you so happy. What you thought would be one of the worst days of your life, turned out to be one of the best days of your life. Yesterday, you were just Mrs. (Y/L/N). Now, you are soon-to-be Mrs. Ziggler.