"Please, don't leave."

"Why shouldn't I leave, (Y/N)? Why? Please enlighten me." Dolph sighs heavily.

"Because I love you, Dolph." You say, trying to swallow the lump that has formed in your throat. You weren't able to control your anxiety, your insecurity, and now you just ruined everything. He got tired of you.

"That's not enough, (Y/N). That's just... not enough." He sighs, looking down at the ground. "You don't trust me. You don't talk to me about what's wrong with you. This isn't... this isn't working." He says sadly.

"This... this is all my fault." You can't fight it anymore, you just let the tears fall freely. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to cause you this much trouble. I-"

"Fuck, (Y/N)! Just tell me what's going on with you, for godsake!" He yells, losing his temper for a few seconds.

"I'M A FUCKING MESS AND YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER! Is that what you wanted to hear?" You shout, your voice shaking. "Everyone around you is so much better than me, so much prettier, so much social... I'm just me. Anxious, insecure, ordinary (Y/N)." You manage to say, then sitting against the wall and holding onto your knees, crying your eyes out. "I'm just not good enough for you. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. But I still want you to myself, because I love you." You mumble, your voice all rough. You hear Dolph sitting down next to you.

"Baby." He says softly, trying to make you look at him, but you ignore it. "Baby, I love you." He calls again, this time you turn your face to him. He gives you a small smile and places a sweet kiss on your shoulder, then pulls you close to him, hugging you tight. "You're my favorite mess."