Strong Love.

Dolph has a match with the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev, today and he's pretty excited about it. He loves when he gets to wrestle with Rusev, they get along very well in the ring.

It's already time for his match so you head backstage and wish him good luck.

"Good luck, Zigboy! Be safe, I love you." You say, caressing then kissing his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll be just fine. I love you too." He smiles at you and kisses your lips.

During the match, Rusev hits a move on Dolph and he was supposed to get up right away. Except... he didn't. He doesn't get up, he doesn't even move. The referee goes check on him and calls for help, Rusev even breaks character and goes help him too. You start to panick, you can't lose him and he doesn't move.

You run backstage and still catch him before the paramedics put him inside the ambulance. He's unconscious.

"Please wake up, baby. Please wake up." You whisper to his ear, caressing his face softly, tears streaming down your face. Then you turn to the paramedics and beg them to let you come with him to the hospital. "Can I go with him?" They shake their heads. "I'm his girlfriend, I want-"

"Sorry, Miss. But we can't let you come in the ambulance. We-"

"No! I want to go!" You say now almost yelling, your face all red and puffy from crying, your body shaking.

"I'm sorry, you can't. And we need to get him to the hospital fast." With this, you take a few steps backwards defeated and not wanting to delay them, seeing Dolph getting in the ambulance and driving away as fast as they could to the hospital.

Your best friend, Charlotte, is already by your side. "(Y/N), sweetie, calm down. He'll be okay." She says hugging you. "Now, come with me, I'll take you to the hospital. I won't let you drive in that state. C'mon."

You two drove as fast as you could to the hospital. When you get there, you ask a nurse for Dolph and she asks you his name.

"Dolph Ziggler. His name is Dolph Ziggler." Your body is still shaking and you feel cold.

"Wait a minute, please. I'll go check." You give her a small smile and nod your head.

You're pacing back and forth on the hallway, Charlotte tries to calm you down. After a couple of minutes, the nurse comes back.

"How is he?" You ask right away.

"He's currently in surgery."

"When can I see him?"

"The doctor will come look for you when he's done, okay?" You nod and she caresses your arm, giving you a soft smile.

After a couple of hours, you and Charlotte are still sitting in the waiting room. Suddenly, you see a doctor coming your way.

"Excuse me. Are you Mr. Ziggler's girlfriend?"

"Yes, that's me. How is he?" You say getting up from the chair.

"He's out of surgery and out of danger. But he needs to stay away from wrestling for a couple of months and he'll need a lot of support because he'll not be able to do some basic things he'd do normally, he needs to be careful with physical efforts, carrying weights and all that kind of stuff."

You're really scared to see him after this, but you will be there for him no matter what, and you need to see him. "I'll take care of him. Always." The doctor smiles at you and you smile back. "Can I see him now?"

"Yes you can. Follow me."

When you get near his room, you stop at the door and take a deep breath. You get in the room, he's still sleeping. He looks like an angel, tears threaten to fall from your eyes again. How will you tell him he has to quit workout and wrestling for months? It's his life, what he loves doing.

After a couple of hours, he wakes up, pretty shaken up.

"Hey... hey baby..." You whisper, caressing his hair and looking at his eyes.

"Hey..." He says in a low voice. "What- What happened?" He asks, a questioning look on his face.

"You..." You start to break but for him, you're able to find another 'box' of strength in your body. "You were in your match with Rusev... And he hit a move on you and you passed out... You went on surgery... But you're okay now." You say with a reassuring smile, caressing his cheek.

"But..." He says, you know he's expecting you to continue it, he knows you better than anyone. "I know there's a but coming..."

"You need to say away from wrestling and workout for a couple of months and you need to be careful with physical efforts." You say before you lose your courage. His face drops instantly and it's breaking your heart. "Baby-"

"No, don't. It's okay... I'll live. There's nothing I can do to change this." You can't handle seeing him this way. From the look on your face, he knows he isn't finished. "And... And if you want to leave, I... I'll understand it. I won't be able to do anything with you and..."

"Dolph, what the hell? What are you talking about? You think I'm going to leave you because of this? Not in a million years. I love you, Zigboy. I'll be here for you always and no matter what. I'll take care of you." You say reassuring him, you know he thinks he just lost everything because of what happened but he didn't.

A tear falls from his eye and he whispers "I love you so much", while caressing your cheek. You lean in and kiss his lips softly.

The next day, during the afternoon, the doctor enters the room. "Hello. How's our man feeling?"

"Like a truck just hit me." Dolph chuckles softly.

"It's normal, you were hurt pretty bad. Well, according to the last exams we did to you, everything seems to be okay, so we're discharging you. You can go home." The doctor smiles at you both. "But..."

"I know there would be a but." Dolph smiles.

"But you need to be careful with all the stuff we talked yesterday, okay? Anything you need or if you feel some change in your injuries, pain, fever, anything, you come back here."

"Okay, we will. I won't let him neglect your orders." You say smiling at both man.

*a week after at Dolph's and (Y/N)'s home*

"Argh, I can't even do a fucking simple thing like tie my shoes without feeling like throwing up... I'm so done."

"Baby, calm down. Here, let me tie your shoes." You say, kneeing in front of him.

"I shouldn't need you to tie my shoes, it's not your job. You don't need to do this." Dolph says looking at his hands.

"This conversation again? Dolph, right now you can't do some things so I'm your girlfriend, I love you like... a lot, and I'll do anything I can to help you and to make you feel better until you are completely recovered. Okay?"

You're still on your knees and he doesn't look at you so you make him look at you, grabbing his face.

"I love you, okay?" You say smiling.

"I love you, (Y/N). What would I do without you?" He whispers, tugging a strand of your hair behind your ear.

When love is strong, it will get over anything.