Family.

It's Sunday. (Y/N) and Dolph decided to go to a hockey game with their 3 years old twin sons, Easton and Breckin. It'll be their first game, Dolph is so excited and the boys too, you love seeing them this way, it warms your heart.

"Easton! Breckin! Are you ready? Let's go!" Dolph says enthusiastically and the boys start smiling, their hands in the air.

"C'mon, my beautiful boys, let's go!" You say smiling, taking your kids by the hand, while Dolph puts his hand on your back.

After an hour, you get to the hockey stadium. The look on your boys face completely makes you melt and feel lucky. What a perfect family you have.

Dolph carries both Breckin and Easton, one in each os his arms. You look at the three of them and their eyes are shining, they are smiling so brightly, it's giving you goosebumps. You love them so much, they make you so happy and seeing them this happy makes you feel complete.

"Guys, see how huge this is! Do you like that?" Dolph smiles widely at his boys.

"Yesh, daddy! Big!" Easton says.

"Yeeeees, it's big, son!" Dolph chuckles.

Then, you go find your spots and sit down. Dolph spends the entire time telling the boys the name of the players of your team, how huge the stadium is, teaching them the chants, everything. He's such a great dad.

Then the game begins.

They spend the whole game cheering for their team, smiling and goofing with each other, you take some pictures to remember this beautiful evening you and your family just had.

On your way home, the boys fall asleep in a beat. Then, you guys get home and put them in bed. After that, you and Dolph go lay down on the couch for a bit.

"What a night, huh? First time of the boys in the stadium, our team wins! Perfect!" You say enthusiastically.

"Do you think they liked it?" He asks.

"Baby, they absolutely loved it! Didn't you see the look on their faces? They loved it and they love you so much! You should've seen the way they looked up at you. You're such a great dad, I'm so proud of all three of you." You say caressing his cheek and his face instantly lightens up.

"You know... I love you so much! You're the best wife I could ever had and the best mom for my boys. I love you."

5 years of marriage and he still manages to make you blush, this idiot.

"Awww, dork, I love you too." You say blushing.

"Ahhh, 5 years of marriage and I still make you blush. I love it."

'Is he a mind reader now or what?' You think.

"Jerk." You laugh at him.

"A jerk you love I might add." He chuckles.

Perfect night with the perfect family.