Chapter 7

A/N second update cause I'm bored and writing,,, woo
Vic's POV
Kellin had been with us on the bus for two hours now, all of us just chatting and laughing. I had learnt a lot about Kellin, everything just making me like him more. He was currently talking to Hime, his head on my chest as I trailed my fingers up and down his arm.

"Hime" Jess came out from the bunks and placed her hand on Jamie's head. "It's getting late, can you keep it down a bit?" He smiled and nodded. Jess and Alysha were asleep while Erin, Tony, Mike, Hime, Kellin and I hung out.

"Yeah, I think I'll call it a night, leave the two lovebirds" he winked at me as everyone got up and went to the bunks. I felt Kellin shift and put his hand on my chest. I looked down at him, seeing him looking up at me and smiling.

"Your so.. chilled out" I raised my eyebrow as I wrapped my arms round him.

"Like, you don't care that I'm just a fan or whatever, your just treating me like you would a friend" I smiled, rubbing his back.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He blushed, moving his hand to grip my shoulder.

"Good" I smiled before leaning down to him, pressing my lips gently against his. I pulled away, Kellin sitting with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"I still can't get over that you like me" He grinned and gripped my shoulder lightly.

"Well I do, I'm just sad that I might not see you again" he simply smirked before pressing his lips against mine.

"You'll definitely be seeing me again."

Kellin's POV
Although today was the last day I got to be at Warped, I couldn't be happier. Vic and I had a great time yesterday, just getting to know each other. He told me things about him, most I already knew from interviews, but it was nice to have him say it to me. I even stole one of his shirts, which smells like him, and I'm wearing it today.

Once I got to Warped, I saw Oli, making me groan internally. Our date yesterday was terrible, he's the most boring person in the world. I don't know how I even managed to like him since I've never even spoken to him before. He still hasn't given me a vali reason as to why he was s day early arriving to warped. He came over to me and, once again, tried to kiss me. I dodged and sighed, I hate rejecting people.

"Look, Oli, your a great guy and all but I just don't think this is going to work out.." He just looked at me for a while before nodding and smiling lightly.

"OK" He simply walked away as I walked into Warped. As I was walking, I passed the Pierce merch table and smiled, just thinking about Vic. I was taken away from my thoughts when Katelyn appeared next to me.

"Hey Kells, nice shirt, where'd you get it?" I blushed lightly as we walked over to the side of the main stage, to see who was playing and when.

"It's Vic's, I kind of took it last night" she chuckled.

"Sounds like you Kells- what times Pierce playing?" I looked at the schedule and smiled.

"In about ten minutes" she grinned as she took my hand and we went into the crowd surrounding the stage. When Pierce came out, I grinned once I saw Vic.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" Everyone screamed, including me, as he scanned the crowd. Once his eyes fell on me, he smirked, looking me up and down. He raised his eyebrow, smiling, once he noticed the shirt, making me blush. They began their set and were, as usual, amazing. As they walked off, I saw Vic give me a not-so-subtle wink, making a few girls behind me scream.

"Oh my god Vic Fuentes just winked at me!" I chuckled, if only they knew, as Kate and I made our way out of the crowd.

"You know, you and Vic are actually really cute" I blushed, hiding my face in my hands. I was going to reply when I felt arms wrap around me and someone kiss behind my ear.

"That shirt looks really good on you, Kelly" I blushed, more at the nickname than anything, turning around in his grip. I wrapped my arms round Vic's neck as he kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled away.

"So, Kelly, you alright if I take you out for our date at lunch?" I smiled, rubbing the side of his neck as he grinned.

"I'd love you too, now go shower, you smell" he chuckled, pecking my lips lightly before saying goodbye and leaving. Once he left, I felt Kate shove me.

"You guys are adorable, I'm surprised no one saw you guys" I simply shrugged as we walked round Warped for a few hours. We watched Pvris's set, As It Is's and some band neither of us knew. It was actually one of the best days I'd had in a while. I don't really get to spend quality time with Kate like that anymore, so it was really nice. And I get to go on a date with Vic later.

"So where's Justin?" She shrugged. I hadn't seen him since meet and greet yesterday. He wasn't at Kate's house this morning either, and I haven't seen him round Warped.

"He didn't say anything to me, he just didn't show up last night, or this morning. Mum said she hadn't seen him either" I was slightly worried, but I know Justin can handle himself.

"He's probably just gone home, cause he took his stuff and yesterday he did say he was getting bored of hanging around Warped" I nodded, feeling my phone buzz.

"Ohh, is it Vic?" I blushed, nodding as I read the message.

Vic: meet me at that super fancy restaurant a few minutes down the road from Warped at 1pm?x

Kellin: sure, anything particular you want me to wear?x

Vic: preferably my shirt ;)x

I blushed as I looked at the time and began making my way down to the restaurant Vic said.